Part 6

You were on your way to the tent where the champions had to meet. You weren't nervous anymore so that was good you just kept hoping that you would get a horntail. As you walked in the tent you noticed that all the other champions were already there. Bagman told you to stand next to Cedric so you did. He then pulled out a velvet purple drawstring bag. He then said, "You will pull a piece of parchment out of this bag, it will have a dragon on it and a number the dragon is the dragon you have to steal the golden egg from, and the number is when you'll go" He looks at all of the champions keeping his eyes on you a little longer than everyone else. "Come up here one at a time and pick" you all formed a line and picked. You didn't pay attention to what everyone else got. When you opened your piece of parchment it had a horntail on it and wave of relief washed over you. Of course you were last but that didn't matter.

It seemed like this was taking forever you were up next waiting for Krum to be done. Once he finally finished you walked onto the field. This dragon was nowhere near as big as you were in dragon form only about half the size. You took out your wand and held it out in front of you as you slowly walked toward the dragon. The dragon knew what you were so he didn't try and hurt you sense you were one of them, in a way. But he also did not get out of the way. So when you got close enough you put you wand away and put your hand in between the dragons two nostrils. You heard many gasps from the crowd. As you leaned your head closer you whispered to the dragon, "I need your egg, please." You said almost with a desperate tone in your voice but the dragon moves out of the way, you walked toward the egg and finished the task quicker than anyone else and you were proud.

You walked to the infirmary tent that Cedric was in sense he had gotten burned. "Are you ok?" You ask him as you walk up to him. "Eh, it kind of stings but it's not unbearable." You nod your head, "So what did you do?" You let out a sigh then say, "I tamed it and asked to get its egg." A look of surprise and confusion crosses his face. " YOU WHAT!?!?" "SHH! I'm fine and the dragons fine so why does it matter!" "You care a lot about the dragons but y/n, do you not realize how little people can do that?!" You nod and you knew where this was going and you didn't want it to go there but before you could say anything he says, "Only people who are animaguses that can turn into-" he stops and looks you in the eyes. "You're-" you nod as you purse your lips. "How long?" He's a lot quieter now almost in a whisper. "Almost my whole life." You look away from him. "I should go" you walk out of the tent not wanting to answer another question about that subject. Now everyone would find out but as long as people don't ask you questions your fine with it.

You run into Harry and Hermoine you had no idea where Ron was but oh well. "Why didn't you tell us?" Says Hermoine in a hurried tone. "Why didn't you tell me?! IM YOUR COUSIN!" "Shhhh! Be quiet!" You look at Harry. "Answer!" "Ok! I don't know! I just don't like answering questions about it!" You didn't talk the rest of the way back to the dorms.

Later that night you were laying in bed, like you had done sense you got back from the task just preparing for all the questions tomorrow.

OK OK please vote if you like this!!!