Chapter 5 - That Day pt.2

A/n: Hey! Hope you guys are enjoying this so far. Please let me know how I can improve on chapters in the future! I'm still new at writing and I just do it for fun! Your likes and comments are appreciated! And sorry for the short Chapter!

POV: Eren

Today Wall Maria fell. It all happened so fast. Images of those monsters roaming our streets and terrorising our people will forever be imprinted in my mind. And my mother...

I can still hear her yelling at me, screaming for me to run. Then watching her be eaten by a Titan right before my eyes. Her blood raining down from the sky like blossoms from a tree.

I still haven't processed the fact she is gone. It was only hours ago that we were fighting about this or that back home. But she's gone now and all I did was fight her. Right until the very end.

I felt tears creeping into my eyes but I couldn't let them fall. I got up from where i was sitting on the boat and gripped the sides of it, earning gazes of concern from both Mikasa and Armin.

Those monsters will pay for what they've done. I'll kill them all. I'll become a soldier and avenge my mother. I was so... angry. All I could think about was bringing an end to the monsters called titans. I want to slaughter them all.

I must have really scared Mikasa and Armin because a sudden hand on my shoulder pulled me from my bloodlust trance. It was Armin. I must have said some of that out loud. I simply looked at him and shrugged off his hand earning an even more concerned look from him then sat back down on the boat and went back to being thinking, which I will probably regret.

Come to think of it I didn't see (y/n) get on any of the boats. Stupid freak must have gotten eaten. Why do I even care? Out of all the people, why did I think of you? I let out a small sigh and raised a hand to my face. It had been a long day.