10. The after party

I pull up to the walmart parking lot parking next to Gaege.

"So, What are we here to get?"

"Uh, Alcohol, snacks," He takes a second to think.

"Anything we come by that would be great honestly"

"Oh uh, Okay" I say walking next to him to the entrance of the store. When we walk through, I'm still wearing my mask and I have had a lot of people stare at me and a lot of shrieking quietly surprised.

"This store looks weirder than the one I have back at home"

"Well no duh, This is an american store."

"Oh, right," I continue walking.

We got all of the party stuff which surprisingly wasn't that much money, we checked out and guess what! Another cashier fan. But she didn't ask for a picture or anything, she just Covered her mouth and checked us out. All of this sudden reaction of me being in america surprised people. It's just too strange.

I got in my car and once again followed gaege. Because mainly I don't know any of these locations and roads so I would get lost easily. Before I pulled into his drive-way I took a second to find my cool. Gaege is just- He raises my serotonin. I finally pull in and the rest on the boys were already there waiting outside on the porch for Gaege. He gets out of his car, and carries the snacks, while I take out the alcohol which I took in my car with me. I grasp it by the cardboard handle and meet up with them. I take a swift second to gaze upon the building Gaege called home. I smiled and followed him and the boys to the door. I take a look around and stop in my tracks. It was utterly beautiful! No words could describe it.

"Wow, Gaege, You have a nice living space."

"Thank you," He replies to me as I find the kitchen and put the beer and wine in the fridge. I then walk back into the living room.

"I guess we have ourselves a party!" Eddie shouted out.

"Yeah! The first one in forever-" Josh called out after him.

"C/n, You are going to have to take off the mask to eat and drink-"

"Yeah, I'll just pull it up above my mouth-" That's kinda cringe.

"Smart-" Mully said looking disappointed.

"You've tried big guy- You've tried."

"Have you ever thought about doing a face reveal?" Gaege had asked me after grabbing an ice cold budweiser from the fridge.

"Yeah, I've given it thought."

"How do you plan on doing it?"

"Well, I have had one thing in mind that I would do on my instagram."

"When do you plan on doing it?"

"I've been wanting to do it before I leave florida..." I lied.

"That's epic! I'm excited to see." Then my hearting started going a mile an hour. I just nervously laugh it off, While Gaege puts on some music, and have fun. I didn't want to get drunk so I didn't drink so fast like I usually do. I wonder where Haily is right now. I wonder if she's doing okay. It's our first time meeting up in forever so I don't want anything to happen to her.

This was the most fun I've had in a long time. Of course every now and then I lifted up my mask to take a drink and happily it didn't bother anybody. Then came the end of the party. I was buzzed. But, I still decided to drive myself home. I got in my car and without gaege looking I swiftly took off my mask and grasped onto a breath of air. A sat back in my seat and started the ignition. I then pulled out successfully without anybody seeing my face. And started the drive back to the hotel. My eyes started getting heavy. It was 2 in the morning. I yawned and blacked out for a second while driving. I then sat up quickly and swerved out of the way of a car.

"Oh my god! I could've died!!" I said out loud. And kept a sharp eye on where I was going for the rest of the way back.

(ᴀɢᴀɪɴ! ɪᴍ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ. ʙᴜᴛ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜱᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ 4 ᴍᴏʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀɪᴇꜱ ɪɴ ᴅʀᴀꜰᴛ. ꜱɴᴇᴀᴋ ᴘᴇᴀᴋꜱ ᴏɴ 2 ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏʀᴘꜱᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ. ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʏ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴᴛ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ "ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴀɴᴏʀᴍᴀ". ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏꜱᴛɪɴɢ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ! ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ꜱᴘᴏᴏᴋᴛᴀᴄᴜʟᴀʀ ᴅᴀʏ! ..ᴛʜᴀᴛꜱ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴄʀɪɴɢᴇ..) ~ɛʟɨֆɛ  ✞⥺✠