9. Thoughtless Thoughts

He seemed to look hurt. But I couldn't tell with this black fabric over my face. It was easy to breath but hard to see. He moved his hair out of his face and walked with me to the nearest table. I sat down then he did. He also ordered something before sitting down with me.

"You know..." He started.

"It wouldn't hurt to show me and the boys your face.."

"Uh-" I had to think long and hard about this. I don't want him knowing I'm the girl from the club! He probably thinks she's disgusting!

"Well..." I start

"You're gonna show us?!" his face lit up.

"I was going to say we are in public-"

"Oh, true.."

"Plus I guarantee people have already took photos of us."

"Eh?" He looks around and sees one person with a camera giggling and running away.

"Well- now I know they have at least one-"

I laugh softly.

I lift up my mask from my neck above my mouth revealing brown nude lipstick I had on from the other night and had forgot about. And I take a bite of my food. Gaege just stares at my lips for a split second and also starts eating. I finish my food, get up, and throw the bag away. Gaege does the same. I stand by waiting for him.

"So... What now?"

"Uhm, Well, this is vidcon..."

"And...?" I drag out the A.

"We could meet other youtubers and fans in a group with the boys, maybe find people to collab with."

"Okay, where are they?"

"I don't know, Eddie and gabby are probably making out somewhere-"

I laugh.

"Well, Come on! I guess we should go find them!" I grab his hand gently without thinking and start speed walking.

"Gah!" he calls out tripping along.

Again I laugh and look around for the easiest person to find, Mully. I stop, look around, still holding onto Gaege's hand, and spot mully. I call out, let go of Gaege's hand while mully makes his way over to us.

"Where's Golem?" I say jokingly and both Mully and Gaege laugh.

"I've lost him. He's probably at the food court."

"Then we should have seen him because we just came from there."

"Oh, So then he's not there-"

"No shit sherlock" Gaege says.

I look around specifically searching for josh.

"Its so hard to see-"

"Then take off the mask" Mully says.

"Haha, Nice try." Mully laughs.

Im still looking around and Gaege's face is still a little pink. Its probably not from the cashier, From the exercise, I thought.

"There he is!" I say pointing toward the bathrooms.

"Josh! Over here big guy!" Gaege shouts. Josh looks up and continues walking our way.

"Okay... All thats left is Eddie, Gabby, And narrator." I remind them.

"Right, Gabby and eddie are standing outside" Josh tells us.

I look out the window over by the door and see eddie and gabriela looking at something on a phone.

"Okay I'll go get them." Mully implies rushing out the door.

"Now we need narrator." I say.

"Just look for a furry" Gaege tells me. And I laugh.

A couple minutes of looking around with Eddie, gabby, mully, josh, Gaege and me, We find Narrator narrating something for a fan. I clap and the other join along while laughing. He finishes his narration, and heads over to us followed by some more fans. We take pictures and autographs, then I spot something in the distance.

"Guys!" I shout while pointing.

"We can play VR chat with fans!" I finish.

"They don't have VR equipment-" gaege says.

"Oh? But they do! Come on!" I start jogging over to the vr sets. The rest of the boys follow. I finally get there and the boys are right behind me. Some people are already playing. There are about 7 spots left on this side at least, We fill up 6. I get on VR chat and meet some people. Just like a normal VR session just until the boys get on.

After we played we met some more fans and it was dark.

"Do you guys want to have- like- an after party?" Gaege suggests.

"That sounds fun! I'm gonna keep my mask on though."

"Thats fine," He replies.

"That sounds sick!" Eddie exclaims.

"We could have it over at my place, I mean, after getting alcohol and all of that stuff down at walmart."

"Can I come with ya?" I ask.

"Sure, It'll be nice to have some company" Gaege says. I jump in excitement.

"We'll take the long way to your house," Narrator says.

"Okay, I guess Y/n will follow my car to the store, and then to my house." Gaege states.

"Okay! Sounds like a plan!" I say excited. I then follow gaege out to the parking lot and watched him get in his car. I then did the same.

(ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɴ 5 ᴅᴀʏꜱ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ, ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇᴇɴ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪᴇꜱᴛ ʟᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴀʟꜱᴏ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴇᴅ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴅᴀʏ) ~ɛʟɨֆɛ 🖤🖤