"I achieved my goal." I proudly say.

"Enough with the sappy shit. Let's party!" Jimin yells.

____________________________________________________________

The day after our wild party, our first excursion is to Milford Sound. I'm in my yellow raincoat and Hoseok is helping Seolhee zip up her coat. Namjoon is taking a phone call while Taehyung and Jungkook are talking about how they hate rain. Jimin is irritating Yoongi by poking him. Jin and Eunjung are just holding each other, I think one of them is scared of water. Lastly, Seojoon and his fiance are talking to the kayaking people to get things ready for us.

I walk over to the water and look at it. It's the blackest water I've ever seen. The scenery is gorgeous. Great mountains covered in green all over.

"Pretty cool, huh?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah," I say in amazement. I then look up at him. "You know, I never thought I would see you in regular clothes. Suits seem like your staple item."

"I only keep it professional when needed."

"Seeing you kayak in a suit would have been the highlight of my day." I laugh.

"And have all the fish laugh at me? I'd be utterly embarrassed." He puts his hand over his chest.

"I'd beat anyone who laughs at you for wearing a suit. How dare they laugh at such a well-dressed gentleman."

"I still think I'm well dressed." I look at him in his raincoat. It's black and his sleeves are outlined in white along with the hood. "Maybe you see me in something else." He winks and walks back towards the crowd. He gestures me to follow him. I get up and walk back to everyone else. Seojoon approaches everyone.

"Alright everyone, Kayaks are over there, pick whichever one you want. We just have to follow this path to get to Milford Sound." He says with a clap of his hands. The group moves towards the kayaks.

I walk up to a green one and stick my foot in it.

"Y/N stop!" Someone screams at me. I stumble a little. I turn to see Taehyung standing on the other side of the boat with his hands sticking out.

"Dammit, Taehyung you almost made me fall!" I yell back. I take a breath and glare at him. "Now, what is it?" I take my foot out of the kayak so I don't fall in the water.

"It's just... I want this boat, it's my favorite color." He plays with his fingers nervously. I scoff.

"You're telling me you yelled at me to stop so you could say this? Taehyung, I will push you right now if you don't move." I put my foot back in.