Chapter 11: The Big Reveal

Start from the beginning

Chris looks at the door as well then steps up and held his hand at the button, Sheva steps over towards the other and Annabelle stood in front of the door. They both looked at her as she nods at them with her gun aimed. Then they pressed the buttons the door open and Annabelle steps through the door, entering a hall. The two followed her in as she shuffles to the end of the hall, pressing her back to the wall, and peeks out through the door then immediately pulls back as bullets went flying past her. "Okay," she mutters.

As Chris stood next to her, "Let me guess, more of them." he states, she grins and shot a smart-ass look at him. "You can say that," she answers, then pulls out a grenade, pulls the pin, and tosses it into the room. The explosion went off and Chris hurries in and took cover behind the crates as Sheva joins him.

Annabelle switches to her sniper and fired at the Infected on the rails of the second floor. Taking their heads out, clearing the way then Chris and Sheva took their chance and ran up the steps and fired at the last few Infected in the room. Annabelle flash next to them and they hurried through the way and came to an elevator that was at the end of the room.

Chris presses the button and the doors open, they step inside and the elevator doors close and Annabelle slams her fist onto the button and they went down.

They stood there, waiting as they were being taken to their destination, then their radios went off, creating static, getting their attention as they were accidentally tapped into Excella's frequency.

"...boros has... loaded."

Chris places his hand to his radio as he listens in, then shot a look over at Sheva and the other at Annabelle as she took had her hand to her radio.

They remained quiet so they wouldn't alert Excella of their radio that were tapped in, another voice was on the line, but it was too quiet to make out. But Annabelle remembers that quiet cold voice taking to Excella.

"Don't worry. The reserve supply is almost ready."

Annabelle looks away, "Reserve supply?" she mutters and Sheva steps closer to Chris, "I know that voice." she states and Chris looks at her.

He nods at her, "It's Excella." he agrees and looks at Annabelle, "Something about a reserved supply being loaded. It that Uorboros?" she mutters, he shrugs at her.

"That's... Albert... looking forward..."

The name gets Chris's attention as it was someone he thought was dead and the person Annabelle was hunting. "Albert!?" he questions as Sheva just listens and Annabelle flicks her eyes to Chris.

Then Sheva shot a look at her. "What? The person Annabelle is hunting?" she asks and looks at Annabelle as she locks her eyes with her.

"And how are you holding up, Albert?"

But the rest of the fee cuts out as the signal was lost, Chris pulls his hand away as he looks away. "Shit! Wesker... I thought he was dead." he states and looks to Annabelle.

He locks eyes with her as she exhales, "He was sighted here in Africa, a few months back, I came looking for him so I can put him back in hell where he belongs." she informs them.

Then leans back against the wall and crosses her arms, "Besides, Jill survived. Why wouldn't he?" she states and looks away. Chris just sighs, turning a look to Sheva as she too sighs and they looked back at the elevator doors.

Once they reached their destination, the doors then open and the three stepped out and hurried through the hall and came to a stop at the turn at Lickers polluted the hallway ahead of them.