Chapter 25: The Kyuubi's Resolve

Start from the beginning

"What the hell! You scared the hell out me!" Tazuna yelled with his eyes wide open. Naruto shrugged, walking in deeper to observe what was making the bushes rustle.

Naruto peered and saw. . .

A rabbit!

"Naruto, you almost killed a rabbit!" Sakura berated him, annoyed at what he had almost done to the poor rabbit. Though it seemed like Naruto didn't really care.

No, I was sure that someone was there. Naruto thought, eyeing the rabbit with his analytical eyes. The rabbit was pure-snow white. That was just very odd for Naruto.

Hm? A snow rabbit? It's quite sunny out here and it's not winter either. Then that must mean. . . Kakashi thought, suspiciously narrowing his eyes as he looked around the area for any suspicious movement.

They are already here. He thought. Kakashi then suddenly saw very large blade get thrown at them all.

"Watch out!" The all reacted immediately and ducked down, wondering what the hell was going on. Oh, it was just them being in danger once again. No big deal.

They all looked where Kakashi was looking at.

Everyone looked even further and saw the blade get rammed into the tree and getting itself stuck on it. Naruto narrowed his eyes, noticing a person suddenly appearing right on the hilt of the blade.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes at him.

"Momochi Zabuza, a rogue-nin of Kirigakure." They widened their eyes, knowing that they were in very serious trouble. Zabuza had bandages that covered his mouth and a slashed forehead proctor.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan, pleasure to meet you." Satsuki widened her eyes. She looked at Kakashi with narrowed eyes at him. There were many things going through her head.

Sharingan? How? He's not from the Uchiha Clan. Satsuki thought, wanting to know more on how he had the Sharingan. Kakashi sloly placed his fingertips right over his forehead proctor that was covering his left eye.

"Quick, get into Manji Formation. Stay out of this fight." They nodded, getting into the formation that Kakashi had ordered them to use. Naruto stood at the middle while the other two stood right beside him.

"If we're going to fight, I'll have to use this." Kakashi pulled up his forehead proctor, revealing a Sharingan with 3-tomoes. Naruto saw this and internally noted this to himself.

Does he know about the Mangekyou Sharingan? Naruto thought, wondering if he too had access to the Mangekyou Sharingan like Obito. You might be wondering how Naruto knows about the Mangekyou Sharingan.

Well, it's quite simple really.

Madara told him about the eyes that surpassed the basic 3-levels of the Sharingan.

"It seems I'll be witnessing the power of the Sharingan in action. Quite an honor." Zabuza was still standing right on the blade that he had thrown earlier ago.

Sakura had many questions pop around her head on what they were talking about.

"What is a Sharingan that you're talking about?" Satsuki was about to explain a basic understanding of what the Sharingan is, but it seems Naruto has other ideas and did it himself.

"The Sharingan is a Kekkei Genkai of the Uchiha Clan that Satsuki is in. But you can just call it a doujutsu. Like any other Kekkei Genkai, a Sharingan is very unique to the Uchiha Clan. They get special properties from having the said eye." Satsuki narrowed her eyes at Naruto.

"Their visual prowess is practically limitless when using it. Their perception is heightened to very large lengths. They can even copy jutsus from other people. Though they are not able to copy other Kekkei Genkais or their jutsus. And they can also use very high-level genjutsu with just their eyes alone. A person with Sharingan can cast a genjutsu that is many levels better than any ordinary genjutsu used with hand seals." Satsuki widened her eyes, suspicious at the amount of knowledge that Naruto holds of the Uchiha Clan.