You loves to spend time with them. You were jumping, laughing, running with them.

While you were living best time in your life you didn't even noticed someone is watching you from behind the glass window. And it's none other than...Jeon Jungkook

Without realising a soft smile took place on his lips. After an exhusted round of checking papers and correcting them, jungkook felt calmness consuming his whole body.

"She is so childish" jungkook whispered to himself with a smile suddenly got startled by someone.

"Did you said something bro?" jimin asked with a frown who was checking all the upcoming project on laptop.

But being professional jungkook hide his smile and immediately flashed a cold face.

"Uh-- No....lets get back to where we were" jungkook said while approaching his chair.

"Yes...I was on couch with my laptop and you were infront of window....." jimin said.

Jungkook was about say something but got cut by jimin again.

".....Maybe checking out someone secretly" jimin said with a teasing smirk.

Jungkook cleared his throat and decided to ignore him.

At the evening, you send all the kids to the staff quarter and strickly ordered them to study unless you will not play with them.

You returned to Jeon mansion alone since staff quarter and the mansion is in the same boundary only to find out Mr. and Mrs. Jeon is coming out of the SUV along with your dad and behind them bodyguards are jumping out from Van.

Mrs. Jeon noticed you and pulled you with her after grabing your wrist before you could even greet them. Mr. Jeon and your dad chuckled at both of you.

She drag you to her bedroom and shut the door quietly.

"So, How was your day?" you asked her after she left your hand and started wiping her makeup.

"Leave it y/n...just tell me how's everything going between you and kookie?" she asked with an exciting tone.

"Uh- he actually.....returned late last night and told me not to approach him untill all of you are back....and then---"

"Then? What hapened? anything interesting?" she asked you with curious tone.

"Uh- he didn't had breakfast and started overworking himself" Mrs. jeon mentally face palmed herself.

"And then...?" she asked again with curiousity.

She was looking at your face for an exciting answer and you became nervous about that.

"I- I called him to have lunch.....and we have lunch with......umm.....Jimin oppa was also with us" you said.

Mrs. jeon mentally slapped her forhead again and then noticed something interesting.

YOU WERE BLUSHING.......that's means....something exactly had happened.

She saw you being nervous so dicided not to tease you anymore.

"Tell me your opinion about my son" she asked you with a calm tone.

You really felt amazed by her behaviour....she is so friendly.

"Young Master is a very complicated person.....maybe I'll never get to understand him properly" you said playing with your fingers on your lap.

"You will" she said to you with a stern tone as if she is giving you some motivation. You looked up at her face.

"Is it seems like I'm forcing you?" she noticed you being confused and said.

"Who doesn't want her son to be happy" she said letting out a heavy sigh.

"You have to just try......I really want you as my daughter-in-law....since the day I saw you...

I just couldn't stop myself wondering how it will feel to have a beautiful, sweet women in our family....

How much blissful it will feel to see our son being happy with a caring, responsible girl like you"

she said with a calm tone making your heart go crazy about her thought.

'How will I express to you that I want to be a part of your family too....I will bear that stone just to have you as my Eomma' you thought.

"I'll try my best to understand Young Master" you said with burning red cheeck.

You noticed mrs. jeon rolled her eyes at you making you confuse.

"Can't you just call him by his name or something else?" she said while rolling her eyes again you awkwardly laughed at her.

"I'm kinda afraid...that.... He might be angry at me" you said awkwardly.

"He will not.....trust me" she said winking at you.

To be continued~~~

Spoiler:

Cursing under his breath he signalled some bodyguards to hoop into van and opened the car door.

"Jungkook-shi, jungkook-shi....." jungkook halt in his way when he heard a sweet voice calling him.

"What!?" he asked you harshly.

'Wait! Did she just called me Jungkook-shi? Improving! I see' jungkook thought secretly smirking.

Cuties I hope all of you are safe and sound...Keep supporting me 😘