Chapter |24| Lovers

Mulai dari awal

"We'll be right back Miss, don't move." I chuckled victoriously, as they all scurried into the shop. Idiot, didn't they realise it only took one of them to do the job?

Skipping back over to Aaron, he didn't waste anytime, grabbing my hand and quickly pulling me into the car. He sped off without a second glance back, but I did, just in time to see them all run out, realisation plastered onto their faces.

"That was fucking amazing! I knew you were smart but not that smart." I simply smiled back, watching as he reached over to grab my hand.

"This is okay right?" I looked up at him, before staring down at our entwined fingers.

"This is perfect." I leant back against the seat, watching him smile, as he drove peacefully to wherever the hell Aaron Black takes his 'lovers'.

"Wait, what? The theatre? This is where you take the girls you want to fuck?" I exclaimed, as he pulled up outside the antique building.

"No, but I thought this would be a nice place to take you." My eyes turned into slits, as confusion washed over me.

"What part of me screams theatre?"

"The old you. I remember that you used to be obsessed with dancing, ballet especially, but you quit after dating Tristan for a couple of months. I know how much you enjoyed it because you used to force us to watch the royal ballet coverage. I heard about a secret practice going on, I thought we could watch it together."

"Aaron this is..." There were honestly no words for how perfect this all was. I still couldn't believe he remembered my fascination with the arts, especially ballet.

I quit because I wanted to spend more time with my boyfriend and dancing was my life, but Tristan slowly took over. I didn't regret my choice because every moment me and Tristan had spent together was like a fairytale romance, I just wished that maybe I had gone back to it after he left.

"Come on, we don't want the three stooges to catch us." He got out the car, running around go help me out. Together we rushed in, Aaron unlocking the door with a silver key, and we quietly made our way up the never ending staircase.

When we finally reached the balcony, I stood there for a moment, entranced by the sheer beauty of the fluid movements the six identical ballerinas were performing.

"It's Swan Lake, and they're the prima ballerinas. Each one has spent years training for this." I shivered slightly in the way his fingers grazed my shoulder. He was standing right behind me but I didn't dare to look back, in the fear of becoming sucked into his mesmerising trance again.

Aaron had a way of making me forget everything and everyone with one look. He had a way of making me wild and crazy, and right now I wanted to keep sane, just to appreciate the moment.

Backing away slowly, he took a seat on the large chair, the only chair. "Sit." He ordered, his intimidating gaze never once faltering.

Complying to his demand, I perched on the edge of his knees, but in one swift move, he had me pinned back to his waist, his visible bulge rubbing against my crotch.

"You can't...you can't watch the ballet." I whispered breathlessly, my eyes fixed on the dancers. I felt him lean forward, his nose nudged my ear, as he let out a deep breath.