Chapter |24| Lovers

Comenzar desde el principio

" I don't have girlfriends. I have lovers."

Lovers sounded so...sensual...so risky, and I loved it.

"Lovers? I have to say the term is intriguing."

"Are you interested?" Oh I was definitely interested, but I couldn't let him see that. Not yet.

"Why don't you take me out first? I'm starved."

"Okay Princess, I have to admit I do have something planned." I was immediately taken aback. Aaron Black planned a date?

"You planned a date for me?" He lips curled up at my shocked tone.

"Of course, you keep me on my toes Princess. I have to be prepared for anything."

"You say that like it's a bad thing." I pouted, causing his arms to wrap around my waist.

"Oh no Princess, it's definitely a good thing."

"Well my knight, I'm yours for the rest of the night."

"Knight?" He exclaimed as if the word itself was an insult. "Nothing about me screams knight. In fact I'm the opposite of a knight, Princess, I'm your worst nightmare."

"Will you stop being so harsh on yourself? You saved me from having to spend a night with that old bastard who probably just wanted to get into my pants." He was still scowling, causing me to roll my eyes. "Fine, how about I call you my dark knight? Will that satisfy your bad boy ego?"

"How about you just call me by my name?" I shook my head

"No way, you call me Princess, even though I don't particularly like the nickname. This is only fair."

"Fine!" He snapped. "You can call me your dark night."

Grinning, I lifted up my hand and trailed it down his arm. "So, my dark knight, what are you going to do with me?"

The smirk became permanently etched on his face, as he tucked my hair behind my ear. "Oh Princess, you have no idea."

***

"First, we have to ditch the watchdogs." Aaron murmured, looking back at the three gorilla hired to watch me for the night. We'd slipped into Aaron's car, only to realise that a huge Range Rover was following us from behind. We stopped to get some 'air', when in reality we actually needed a plan.

Glancing up at him, I smirked. "Watch and learn pretty boy."

"Did you just call me..." I didn't wait to hear his response, as I made my way over to them, swaying my hips slightly which instantly caught their attention.

Uh, men.

"Uh guys, this is really embarrassing but I've just started my period, and I don't want my date to know. Would you mind buying me some stuff? Secretly, of course." The middle one stepped forward, clearing his throat.

"We've been instructed not to leave your side Miss, we simply can't do that."

"Oh but...shit the cramps." I hunched over, holding my stomach, before looking over at the one in charge. "Can you please get me period relief?"

"Period relief?" Hopefully these guys were dumb enough to buy this bullshit.

"Yeah, it helps a lot, with the cramps. It gets rid of them and I forget mine at home." They all stood, hesitant whether or not to leave. "Please, my date paid a lot of money for me and he's threatening to take it all back if we don't leave now, but I can't just bleed and ruin my dress. Can you imagine how embarrassing that would be for me? So, I need you to get me water, you to get period relief and please, can you get me some tampons?"