💵🍷Chapter 18🍷💵

~

The lights are out, everything is still for a moment until a tall crimson Man comes in carrying a petite Pink cotton like color in his arms, her arms drapped down and her eyes closed up.

'She has a reason to be upset....' Foxy thought staring down at her face getting stuck at the moment not helping himself to admire her angelic features.

'What a angel and a bea- No! I have a Fiancee, she's wearing a promise ring which shouldn't ever be broken at all I'm not a man heartbreaker!

Never will be, or nor it's seen in my future, I will be a true man who never leaves their lover and who lasts with them until their old together!

These are just unwanted thoughts that dared to want to turn me over..

'I should take it slow on her..especially now that she lost it to me..someone who is getting married..she didn't deserve this at all'

Foxy thought in guilt making his way upstairs with her to her room.

'On the bright side..chica won't know about this...it was just a mistake and I do feel bad for committing a sin'

Foxy sighed quietly before laying her on the bed, he sees her shuffle a bit and groan small. Her Eyes opened up slowly taking in her surroundings seeming to be unbothered until her eyes landed on Foxy

Her eyes shot up and her face turns red, she turns to the other side clearly giving Foxy a Clue.

Foxy understood he turns his back to walk off while looking at his watch seeing the time, he stops mid way.

"Today, you're off..rest well and make sure to eat." Foxy spoked out in his usual formal voice before exiting out the room, closing the door behind him. Mangle hears it making her heart break into more pieces

~

The Scent of usual Office scent and coffee fills the air. Foxy looks to his side seeing how different and odd it feels to not have Mangle here working with him.

He sighed trying to tell himself to forget it all but, it just seems to not leave..he began to get blurred memories of them last night making him feel more guilt in himself, hating his drunken self knowing he clearly enjoyed it. "Out..unwanted thoughts..out!!!" Foxy says slamming his fist on the table almost making his coffee tip over

A knock is then heard interrupting his thoughts. "Come in!" Foxy calls out as he formally and professionally sits himself up, he sees one of his colleagues enter with her clipboard in hand.

"You got a meeting at 11 am, that's all Boss." She says politely holding on to the door knob to leave. Foxy points his index finger up making her pause, knowing that's his way of telling someone to 'wait'

"That's it?" He asked as his eyebrow raised up, her cheeks fluttered up as she bit down on her lip. One of Foxys worker who stays off the night at clubs and is a go getter. "Yes boss." She reassured with a nod trying to control herself

"Alright, thank you... you may now exit my office." Foxy says before answering a call, which was coming from his work phone.

"Hello? Thanks for callin-." He srops when he hears a very familiar voice bringing him relieve and joy.

"Hi Love, oh how much I miss you already." Chica's voice ranged out loudly through the phone. "I miss you already as well my love, how is everything going?" Foxy questioned almost imagining her smiling

"Everything is well as you know..since change of plans had to make one stop to my trip yesterday early morning then from there I went straight over to my grandmother's house, she's all fine and she's enjoying my company." Chica spoke smiling towards her grandmother who is on her rocking chair, rocking herself slowly while listening to some classical music of her times.

"That's great love, tell her I say hi okay? and was there a reason for calling me?" Foxy said drifting off his voice. "Just to talk to you, wanted to hear your voice..that's all my love story, how are you doing?" Chica says curious to know, with hopes that Foxy is doing all fine without her present

Foxy almost choked on his saliva remembering yesterday, just blurred up flashbacks. "Everything is fine here my beloved gem, me and Mangle are fine for now we keep each other company but, I still miss you." Foxy says hating to realize that it tasted bitter for him to say that

"Awe, soon we'll be in touch again my love, and I'll ring you in a bit or later on...have to go since my grandmother is assisting for me to walk with her outside, you know how she is." Chica giggled in her sweeten tone, foxy smiles knowing her grandmothers personality

They have met couple of times already, she was glad to know that Foxy will soon be her husband while also whispering to Chica that he is indeed a Handsome man. Sometimes her grandmother fantasizes about Foxy and Chica's children.

Foxy said his goodbye before hanging up. He looked towards the window on his side trying to figure out why..

Why does he seem to want..to be around Mangle?

Not in a friend way..but in a much closer way...why does it feel like a magnetic trying to pull him towards her forcefully without wanting to or thinking to...

"I know what..maybe if I start spending everyday with Chica when I'm off work that'll hel-." He stops thinking to himself back to Mangle. "But..then again if I do..mangle will be all alone." He spoked in a almost sadden voice

'I need to treat myself and walk for a bit alone..that's what I need.... to clear my mind' He told himself before getting up from his working space.

He was walking towards the door until he noticed something on Mangle's table, he couldn't help but go scoop at it. He sees a note..he recognized that it's definitely not her writing at all.

He grabbed it off the table going through it, his eyebrow arched down then up seeming to not be amused by this at all. "A love written letter by one of my colleagues..I see." Foxy began before crumbling up the paper first then threw it into her trash after shredding them into pieces.

"This is not allowed, not here in my Company." He seemed to fumed in irrational before closing his office door off to go for a walk somewhere near.

TBC