Sidharth smirked as he remembers the shock plastered on his face when they were in that meeting, When Aron William, announced his company's biggest project given to Raizaada's. He knew the Shergill's were drowning, they wanted this project at any cost, but Sidharth wouldn't let that happen, not because there is a long Rivalry between Raizaadas and Shergills, but because he doesn't trust this vile person.

He could never let this man have this project and get a free ticket to make those destructive designs for his own greedy intentions, he knew if he got this project, he would get the blueprints to those weapons, that shouldn't be made in the first place, but Sidharth knew that if he got the resources he wikl allow a free flow of guns into the people he has infected with drugs. He will get them second hand and take them to the impoverished areas where just getting enough to eat is hard. Soon the violence will escalate and create a refuge flow into the rich areas, who will look at this violence traumatised river of the poor and demand more guns. It's money in his pocket forever and no one will know.

Suddenly an Errie silence settles in the room, and Yuvraaj smirks at Sidharth, "You think you know everything boy, you think I'm scared of you or your dirtbag of a cheater father" he taunted, Sidharth clenched his hands as he gave a hard and emotionless look on his face, "Did I struck a nerve" he laughs bitterly.

"You know why I am so unafraid? Why I am still alive after dealing with most dangerous section of the underworld, because I don't have anyone, I don't have a family"—he pauses and smirks at Sidharth—"But you have, you have a biiigggg family Sidharth, and that girl, what was her name" he pretends to think, and Sidharth held himself from throwing him out of the long glass walls, "hmm... Yes Amara"

Sidharth walks towards him and stand tall in front of him, looking into his dark eyes, "If you are Man enough, you would take it upon me like a fucking man and wouldn't threaten my family, but make no mistakes if you even looked at them I will ruin you, simple, I will finish you and would make sure not even your bones would be left behind."

"We will see about that, boy, we will see about that"

********

The music moves them like they are puppet on strings, their head mashing so hard their brain is in shut down mode. There's so much sweat on their skin and not all of it's their own. The strobe masks so many of movements, every clap of hands like it's on pause at different moments. Tomorrow there will be hell to pay but tonight the alcohol keeps on flowing in like it's on IV drip.

"I don't need a party," Sidharth says. "I especially don't need a party thrown by Kushal 'Rager' Raizaada." he says as he looks at his brother in law Gaurav Vohra.

"You just won your first class-action Contract" Kushal points out. "Sounds like cause for celebration to me."

"We can do laid-back elegance," Gaurav informs him. "Gaurav & Kushal Party Planning works with you to create the atmosphere that best suits your event. It'll be sushi, pinot noir, and Beyoncé as far as the eye can see."

Sidharth hesitates. "I do love Beyoncé."

"Ooo.. Does Amara knows?" Gaurav teased him, and suddenly Kushal made a sour face.

"What's with the face, Kushal?" he could never understand why his little brother doesn't like his girlfriend.

Kushal looks at him, like he was contemplating if he should say anything or not, but finally he asks, "How serious are you for your relationship with Amara?"

"Why?" He asked as he orders for his third dose of Tom Collins a Blend of gin, lemon juice, club soda and a hint of sugar on the rocks.