Special Chapter: The Sea

Council Building
Cafeteria

"Can you stop grinning like that? It's creepy already", Jenos flicked on her forehead. "Well, you see. It's my first time being commended by Fienel like that", Eleanor squinted her eyes and shook her closed fists. "Huh? Are you feeling all tingly because he hugged you as you arrived here in the Council Building?", Jenos felt irritated. "It's not every day that you see that side of him", Eleanor had a slight smile while sitting properly. "I guess Council Fienel also felt freed from that chain", Jenos flipped the book he was reading. "But still, he chose to stay here", Eleanor sighed and smiled. There was a long pause between their conversation. Jenos remembered Eleanor walking behind the Crown Prince.

"Aren't you getting worried? You're getting older and no one is still asking for your hand?", Jenos opened. Eleanor flinched and stuffed the bread in his mouth. "Mind your own business. We're on the same boat", her eye twitched and she marched away.

Speaking of marriage, she heard that Gilbert was getting married to the woman that he loved. Because of his family reputation, he couldn't bring himself to taint that woman's name. She stopped walking and went back to Jenos. The man lifted his head. "I have a favor to ask", Eleanor felt like melting in embarrassment. Jenos crossed his arms together seeing the flustered face of Eleanor after she asked the favor.

"Will you-", she gulped and saw a smirk forming from Jenos' face. "Will you escort me to Gilbert's wedding?", she covered her face. Jenos had a short laugh. "I thought so", Jenos received a wedding invitation as well. "We make use of each other really well, don't we, Eleanor?", Jenos patted her head. "I'm glad to have a friend like you Jenos", Eleanor had an awkward laugh.

Jenos stood up and turned around. "Sure. I guess I'm the one who's thankful here. You got a lot of choices to pick from unlike me", he responded. Eleanor tilted her head because she wasn't sure what kind of face Jenos was making at that moment.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Got ya! The short chapter here. I guess a little progress will push me to build up the story once more.

I'm asking for your patience.

Pardon me for taking such a long break in this story.