Harry

Before the show, I didn’t plan on anything that happened happening. First off, yes, we were going to sing Loved You First, but only for Niall, because it’s his favorite on the album. Second, I didn’t know that staring at the love of my life on live television could be so awkward, not just for her, but for everyone in the room. And third, I thought here and Alexander were a thing. I was so jealous and angry all I could do while we sang was stare Presley down. She hid her face a couple times, a sign that she was uncomfortable but still I didn’t stop.

After Liam ran in after Presley, Louis came up behind me.

“What were you thinking?” He asked. My mouth moved, trying to form words. “You shouldn’t have done that Harry. She doesn’t deserve that at all. She’s going through a hard enough time with her brother that—“

“Her brother?”  I asked. “What’s going on with her brother?”

Louis looked at me in disbelief. “Are you kidding me? You claim to love this girl and yet you don’t know the her little brother has a brain tumor? He might not make it, Harry. Presley can’t even go see him because she had to do this show with us. You humiliated her, staring her down like she was an animal. She doesn’t do well under pressure you know.”

“When did Judd get a brain tumor?”

“He’s had it for a long time and they just barely found it.”

“When did she tell you all of this?” I asked, staring blankly ahead, still trying to process all of this.

“Right after she found out, she called me. She was crying so hard I could barely understand what she was saying.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” I asked, suddenly getting angry with Louis.

“I didn’t want the press to find out. It would ruin her, she’s already broken enough.”

“Harry,” Liam said, walking out of her dressing room. “She wants to talk to you.”

I awkwardly stepped into the room and tried to tell Presley that I was sorry. She cut me off and I sat down on the couch.

“Harry, it really hurt when I saw you kiss that girl on live television.” She said. I tried apologizing again but she cut me off. . “Please, just listen to me.” I shut my mouth and listened to her. . ”I don’t know if you knew her or not, but either way, it still hurt. After I called you and told you to fix things, I thought, ‘Harry can do this, he’s amazing.’ And you are. You are so amazing, but you weren’t able to fix our relationship. After I hung up the phone that night, I admit, I was unfaithful. I kissed Alexander. I don’t know why I did, or what came over me, but it didn’t feel right. Harry, I love you. So much it hurts, if you really love me too, I want you to prove it. If you don’t love me, then you can get up and walk out of here. I read that letter you sent to Alexander, and it showed me that you might love me. Please, just show me something, anything.”