Chapter 15

"So you're going to have to choose celebrities you want to be on your show. It can be anyone, if they are available." Mr. Cook explained to Alexander and I.

“Can it be anybody besides Nicki Minaj?” Alexander asked. “She scares the crap out of me.” He said, shaking his body as if he had the chills.

"I agree!” I said, raising my hand like I was in school.

“I think we all agree on that one.” Mr. Cook told us. “But before you choose your guests, you need to get to know each other first.” My stomach dropped at his words. “I know you both are in relationships, so this is not a date.” I looked at Alexander. I didn’t know he had a girlfriend.

“Alexander here are my keys, I think there’s an Apple Bee’s ten minutes away. Be careful with my car, and have fun.” Mr. Cook said, handing Alexander his keys. He scooted us out of his office, all the way out to his black mustang. Alexander opened my door for me, like a true gentleman. I thanked him and climbed in, admiring the leather seats. He climbed in next me and revved it up.

We rode along in silence, and honestly it was kind of awkward. “So, you have a girlfriend?” I asked, breaking the silence.

“Yeah,” He smiled as if thinking about her. “She’s amazing.”

“What’s her name?”

“Laura.”

“How long have you been together?” I felt like I was intruding too much, but he didn’t seem to notice.

“Six months. It’s been the best six months of my life.” I smiled as we pulled into the parking lot of Apple Bee’s. I climbed out and stretched, before heading toward the front doors, Alexander following behind me. As soon as we stepped in a waitress met us.

“Hello and welcome to Apple Bee’s,” She greeted us. “Is it just the two of you?” Alexander and I both nodded. “Alright you will be seated over there.” She pointed to a table for two near the back or the restaurant. We thanked her and made our way to our table.

“So you’re dating Harry Styles, right?” Alexander asked, as we sat down.

“Yeah I am,” My heart and stomach fluttering at the mention of his name.

“How is that?” He asked.

“It’s great, really. He’s visiting for a few days while he’s on break but he has to go back in two days.”

“How do you revolve around his work and yours?”

“It’s tough but we make it happen. I know he’s busy all the time and now I will be too.”

“Ah, that’s how Laura and I were at first. We were going to break but then we decided that it was too much to let go, so we revolve our relationships around our jobs.”

“Where does Laura work?” I asked, taking a sip of the water that the waitress set down at our table.”

“She’s and extra for all sorts of movies. That’s how we met, she was an extra for the Hunger Games and I got to know her quite well before I asked her out.” He explained. “How did you and Harry meet?”

“I bumped into one of his band mates and Disneyland; eventually I bumped into him too. Then my friend Alana and I got kicked out of our hotel room and they offered to let us stay in theirs.”

Alexander smiled. “Sounds like the best place ever to meet your boyfriend.”

“Alright what can I get for you guys today?” The waitress asked as she pulled out her notebook and pen.

****

“How did it go?” Stevie asked when I walked in the door later that night. It was late and I was expecting Stevie to be in bed.

“It went great! I got to know a lot about Alexander and his life.”

“Life?” She asked confused.

“Yeah like his job, girlfriend, etc.”

“He has a girlfriend? Dang it there goes my chance.”

“You’re too old for him Stevie.” I told her as she pouted. “Where’s Harry?”

“He’s in the den, watching a movie with Judd.”

I nodded and set my bag down before walking down the hallway to the den.

I peeked in and saw Judd lying completely on top of Harry; both of them were sound asleep with blankets covering them. The main menu of Madagascar was flashing on the TV. I smiled as I walked in, shutting off the TV. I pried Judd off of Harry so he didn’t suffocate and lied him down next to Harry instead.

He rubbed his eyes and smiled at me before shutting his eyes and falling asleep again. I smiled at him and tucked his blanket around him. I walked over to Harry and shook him awake.

“Do you want to go to your bed or stay here?”

He stared at me before he processed what I had said. In a swift movement he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on the couch next to him. “Here is good.” He said.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist before falling into a deep sleep.

************************************************************************************************************

That sucked. I'm sorry.