Chapter 12

Dedicated to Mckenna_1D becasue she's my best friend in real life and I love her.

I had avoided my dads gaze for about two hours now. I was sitting at the table, playing cards with Niall while everyone else got acquainted.My mom seemed to get along well with the boys, and Judd loved having some guy-time.

"Niall, I think it's my turn." I said, as he reached for another card.

"Oops, sorry." He said, with a mouthful of cake. I don't know why we were having cake. It was only one in the afternoon.

"Got any...sixes?" I asked.

"Nope, go fish."

"Presley, can I talk to you for a moment?" My dad asked, as he approached the table.

My eyes widened, as did Niall's. "Yep," I said, standing up and giving Niall an apologetic smile. My dad led me into his and my mom's room. "Dad, I can explain-"I started.

He put his hand up. "Presley, please." I shut my mouth and listened to him.

"I met your mom at a party," He said. My eyes widened and he laughed. "Yeah I know, how can I go to a party, right? I was quite the party animal. Well we immediately fell in love. Her dad was exactly the way I am. He was protective of her and he wanted the best for her. He was able to let her go, and get married to me. I'm not giving you permission to get married; you're too young for that. But I do want you to know that I think Harry is a good boy, and I trust him."

I was speechless. First because I just found out that my dad was a party animal. Second because I'm pretty sure he just gave me permission to date Harry. "Wha-are you serious?" He nodded and I tackled him in a bear hug. "Thank you so much Dad."

"Quit worrying about me. Go and get Harry." I jumped off him and ran out the bedroom door. I ran into the hall and searched for Harry. I found him in our office, looking through the bookcase. He turned around when he heard the door open. He relaxed when he saw it was me.

"Niall told me. Is everything okay?" He asked, setting a book down.

I smiled and nodded. His face broke out in a smile as I jumped into his arms, connecting our lips together. His arms tightened around my waist as mine tightened around his neck.

"Presley," My mom called. "You got a 'Happy Birthday' card from your aunt Jodie!" I rolled my eyes. My aunt Jodie was really my great-aunt and she wrote so small, although they only said "Happy Birthday".

I grabbed Harry's hand and led him out to the living room where everyone else was. She handed me the card, and I opened it. It was the same card from last year and in small handwriting it said "Happy Birthday" at the bottom. I had gotten used to this.

"You need a fricking magnifying glass to see this!" Louis exclaimed, taking the card from me. My mom grabbed my arm adn pulled me to the side.

"I uess dad said you and Harry were good?" She said referring to me and Harry holding hands.

I smiled and she gave me a big hug. "I still want to hear the details." She whispered.

"It says happy birthday!" Louis exclaimed to the other boys who were also crowded around the birthday card. I laughed, I could get used to these boys.

***

Later that day Alana and I decided that we should upload another video, since we hadn't done one this week yet. I grabbed my guitar off the rack and sat on my bed.

"You guys can sit over there," I said pointing the boys to where they can sit during the video.

"Ready?" Alana asked.

"Yep," I said, smiling.

She held up three fingers, counting down to when to start singing.

I did the intro of the song and then started on the chorus.

"Heaven can wait up high in the sky

It's you and I

Heaven can wait deep down in your eyes

I'm yours tonight

Lay your heart next to mine

I feel so alive

Tell me you want me to stay, forever

'Cause heaven can wait" I sang, occasionally making eye contact with Harry. Each time we would blush and look away.

I finished the song off and sat my guitar down. Alana shut the camera and gave me a hug. "Once again, you've blown me and probably your whole audience away." She said.

I gave her a smile and hugged her tighter. When she pulled away we both looked at the boys.

"Oh my gosh." Harry said. "That was indescribable."

"Amazing." Liam said.

"Truly brilliant." Zayn joined in. I laughed and gave them all hugs.

***

Then days counting down to the Olympic ceremony came fast. It was now the 10th which mean me, and the boys were flying back to London. But the day after the ceremony I have to fly back because I need to pack up. I still have to go to school.

"Got everything?" Stevie asked.

"Yep." I said, giving her a hug. "See you in a few days."

Harry grabbed my hand and we climbed into a black van. Arriving to the airport shortly, we climbed out and we met by paparazzi. "Keep your head down," Harry instructed. I did as he told and we got into the airport safely.

Our flight was soon called and we were headed to the gates. "How long is this flight?" Niall asked.

"Long enough." Liam replied. Niall moaned and we boarded the plane.

***

"Presley, wake up. We have to get off the plane." Harry's sweet voice chimed into my ear. I opened my eyes and he was leaning over me. I smiled at him and sat up. I grabbed my bag and we got off the plane.

"Hellllooo." Louis said putting an arm around me. Harry made a face and pulled me back into him.

"Hey Louis," I said, still a bit tired. "Is Eleanor coming."

"Yep her and Danielle should be here anytime now. Look there they are!" He said pointing. I made eye contact with El and I ran straight for her and Danielle.

"Presley!" They both exclaimed as I embraced them.

"How have you been?" Danielle asked.

"Amazing." I said. "They boys have been awesome!"

"We heard about you and Harry!" Eleanor exclaimed.

"What about me?" Harry said, walking up and taking my hand.

"Nothing." All three of us said at the same time.

"Later" I mouthed to them as me and Harry walked away.

"You tired?" Harry asked me.

"Mmhmm." I said, leaning on him. We grabbed our bags and were greeted outside by a shiny, black limo. We climbed in and I laid my head on Harry's shoulder, immediately falling asleep.

***

I don't know how long I was asleep for, but when I woke up I was in a comfy bed and there was a note from Harry telling me that he and the boys had to go early to the ceremony and his mom and sister were going to come pick me up.

I stretched and stood up. Walking to the en suite bathroom, I ran a straightener through my hair. It had light waves in it and I looked good. I ditched the makeup and grabbed the dress I had got for this occasion out of my suitcase. It was a simple white lace on the top, and a tan bottom that flows out. I put on tan boots and I walked out of the bedroom.

Two ladies were standing there and as soon as they saw me they greeted me.

"Hello I'm Anne, Harry's mum and this is my daughter Gemma. Harry has told us all about you!"

"Hello I'm Presley." I said smiling. "He hasn't said anything bad has he?" I joked.

"Oh not at all." Gemma said. "He is so in love it's unbelievable."

When she said 'love' I was shocked. Harry hasn't told me that he loves me, and I didn't know if I loved him.

I laughed and Anne took my hand. "Come on no, love, we don't want to be late. She led me out to a nice car and she got behind the wheel.

We arrived shortly and we rushed to take our seats. There were a few performances before One Direction, but as soon as they came on and I saw Harry's smiling face, I realized that I love this boy.

************************************************************************************************************

It is three in the morning and I updated therefore I am amazing.

I've been obsessed with the song on the side by the way. Sorry this chapter is so scattered, I don't feel good but I needed to update!

(Lemon wedges)