13-Eden

Trigger Warning: Sexual Mature Content
Eden James Hillyard

I wake up straddling Harry's lap. My head was in his neck and his arms were loosely placed on my waist. I move an inch or two and Harry hums in response. I kiss his cheek and he then lets his dimples cave in on his face. He pulls me tighter to him.

"Good Morning my Pluvio," he says in his deep voice, which I internally scream over.

"Good Morning babe," he opens his eyes and leans in for a kiss which I place on his lips. He then grabs my ass and squeeze. I squeal in response. I swat at his chest.

"Harry quit!" I scold him. He laughs in response.

"You're my girlfriend," he says in realization, he kisses my neck and drags his lips to my collar bones. He sucks lightly, I let out a grunt in response. He smiles and pulls away. He pats my butt to get me to get up. I stand up and walk off into the bedroom. He follows soon after. I lay down on his side of the bed.

"Excuse me my love, you're on the wrong side," he says and lays on top of me.

"Maybe, I want to be on this side," I tell him he laughs.

"Well then looks like i'm gonna lay on you," he says. I instantly respond.

"I like being under you, it's not a problem for me," I say. His face freezes and he blushes red. He buries his head into my neck.

"Quit with that Eden," he hums into my neck.

"Oh to hear you say that while fu-," He cuts me off.

"Eden. I said stop." He says. I nod. He moves away from me onto the other side of the bed.

"Are you not attracted to me?" I ask insecurely. He laughs, he literally fucking laughed.

"Quite the opposite," I sit up confused.

"Then why won't you let me say stuff like that?" I ask him. He huffs and turns towards me.

"Baby, we just became girlfriend and boyfriend yesterday. I know that if I let you say those things then I won't be able to control myself," he says. Now is my turn to laugh.

"Harry, do you think I could care less about how long we've been together. We don't even have to have sex. If you don't want to then I underst-" He cuts me off my placing his lips on mine. He pushes me back down onto the bed. He kisses me passionately and roughly. I go into overdrive and pull my shirt over my head. He helps me by pulling the rest over my head. He then trails his lips down to my neck, he sucks and bites at the thin skin littering bite marks and hickeys on my neck. He then moves his hands to the front of my underwear. He slowly moves his fingers farther down. He moves his lips back to mine. He then runs his fingers up and down my entrance. I moan into his lips. He moves his fingertips up to my nerves and circles them slowly but forcefully.

"God Harry don't stop," I moan to him. He pulls away from my lips and analyzes my face.

"My Pluvio, you look so breathtaking," he says. His heavy breathe scans over my face. We lock eyes as he continues the sinful assault. He moves his fingers to my entrance, he looks to me for approval which I nod my head. He pushes a finger into me. I focus my attention back onto him. I move my hands to his sweatpants and palm him, he then lets a guttural moan. He pumps his fingers in an out of me in a slow and teasing pace.

"Fuck, baby. This is all for you, no one else," he reassures me. He then forces his lips back to mine passionately. He adds another finger, I moan out in pleasure. He pumps in and out of me at a faster pace than before. He encourages me to my high with little kisses and little whispers. I reach my high and release on his fingers. He looks down at me and smiles. He pulls his fingers out and looks down at them.

"Look at the mess you made," he says and kisses my cheek. I take a big leap on faith and grab his hand. I push his fingers into my mouth and suck off the juices. He stands there stunned. I finish and push him off of me. I grab a towel from the dresser and walk to the bathroom connected to our room. I look back at him over my shoulder, he sits there still shocked and sitting there in the position I left him in.

"I'll be out shortly, might want to handle that," I tell him and release a short laugh. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door. I turn on the water and enjoy my long hot shower. I walk out of the bathroom after with the towel wrapped around me. Harry has changed and lays on he bed staring at the ceiling smiling. I look at him confused. I go over to him and lay partly on his chest. His arm wraps around my waist and his hand rest on my butt.

"What are you smiling about baby?" I ask him. He moves his head to me and keeps the wide smile on his face.

"Thinking about you. How much you have blessed me and cursed me," He says and laughs. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"You blessed me and cursed me to babe, but mostly blessed and saved me," I tell him.

"You saved me from him. You did that, no one else. I will forever be grateful for it," I add.

"You saved me too baby, you may not know how now but you will one day," he promises me. He then places a soft kiss to my wet head. We spend the rest of the day cuddled up and recovering from our earlier actions.           

//Author's Note\\

So my first smut on this story, what do we think?

-A.L

Treat People With Kindness!