8- Harry

Harry Edward Styles

I wake up with my head on Eden's chest. She has a faint smile on her lips. I then think about what I am doing today and my face drops and the thought of her finding out. I know that he hurt her and I want to make him pay, but she is a kind soul and would probably hate for a fly to be hurt. Even though when we first met she wanted me dead.

I pull myself away from her around 8. I get up and get myself cleaned up and ready to handle my business. I grab my keys and lock the door and make my way to the old run down shop that my grandpa gave to me after he died. I walk in and the faint smell of drugs, cleaning supplies, and blood make my senses come alive and I cough down a harsh breathe. I never enjoyed doing anything like this, but I wanted her to be protected and if this is what it takes then so be it.

"James, mate how are you doing?" I ask as I approach the chair he is seated in with a gag in his mouth. He mumbles something through the rag.

"Oh sorry what was that?" I ask, he gives me a pointed look. I remove the gag. He lets out a big cough.

"I said, I want you to let me the fuck out of here." He says. I give him a dry laugh.

"God, some humor you've got there, but I am not done with you yet. You may have payed for your missed payments on the herione but not for hurting your daughter." I tell him. He laughs, the fucker actually laughed.

"Oh what, you see she has some bruises on her and she's got a body and now you want to get payback for her? Have you fucked her yet? " He asks. I cringe at his cruel words. I take out the gun from my jeans and point it at his leg. I pull the trigger. He lets out a agonizing screech.

"I told you once to not disrespect her. I'll do it in the other leg." I warn him. He rests his head down.

"What do you want from me?" He asks. I laugh.

"Well I don't want anything from you. I'm giving you two options. Either you leave London and don't come back and stay away from Eden and don't even think about contacting her. Or this ones gonna be fun. " I give him a light smile.

"Or I kill you." I say.

| Time Skip |

I wipe the blood off of my fingers for the 5th time since getting back. She hasn't noticed yet. I think she is to worked up over our date to realize I have had blood all over my fingers. She goes through her wardrobe one more time and then comes over to the couch and sits down harshly letting out a huff.

"What's wrong Pluvio?" I ask her. She looks at me with her bottom lip poked out and puppy dog eyes.

"I don't have anything to wear for tonight, and if I don't find something you're gonna be stood up on our date." She says. I laugh and pull her closer to me, now she's cuddeled up into my side with her head on my chest.

"Pluvio, you have tons of things to wear. Don't stress about it to much. You will look beautiful either way." I tell her. She picks up her head and looks at me.

"Thank you H, but that still isn't gonna help me decide on what to wear." She says, I nod thinking of all of her outfits. She has a very creative sense fo style and wears what others wouldn;t even dare trying on. That's a very important thing that I like about her.

"C'mon love, choose one of your favorite things you own." I tell her. She smirks. I give her a confused look.

"If I was to choose my favorite outfit, you wouldn't let me out of the apartment." She says. I smirk at her.

"and what outfit would that be love?" I ask her. She laughs.

"Naked, Harry." She says. My face goes red.

"I mean you could wear that, but we would definetly not being going in public for our date," I tell her. We both laugh.

|Time Skip|

I button up the last button on my button up shirt. I check my hair one more time as eden steps into the room. I turn around. My jaw drops at how amazing she looks. Grey dress, with her black combat boots.

"Pluvio, my love you look absolutely breathe taking," I tell her. She smiles and lets her dimples show.

"You don't look to bad yourself handsome," She says. I blush at her compliment.

"Thank you beautiful, are you ready?" I ask her. She nods. I grab my wallet and phone and head for the door, with Eden following behind. I open the door for her.

"Here you go ma lady." She giggles. We continue out of the building. We make our way to the restaurant of our reservations.

"Harry, this is so pretty." She says. I smile at her.

"I had to get the best for you." I tell her and pull her chair out and she lets out a small thank you.

I honestly think this date was a good idea. Me and Eden can finally express out feelings for each other. Which is always a plus.

"Harry, I really enjoyed this and would love a second date. If you agree," She says shyly. I smile at her innocence.

"Yes Pluvio, we are gonna go on another one. Next time, it's gonna be more creative," I tell her. She smiles giddily. I pay for our food and we make out way back home.

//Author's Note\\

Not Harry's dark side coming out. Btw I have covid. LMFAO.

-A.L

Treat People With Kindness!