vi. a chapter with no climax

SPOILED INNOCENCEchapter six❝a chapter with no climax❞

SPOILED INNOCENCE
chapter six
❝a chapter with no climax❞

IN ALL OF HER YEARS, BABY NEVER THOUGHT THAT SHE'D BE SITTING ATOP A KITCHEN COUNTER WITH A SIX FOOT FIVE FOOTBALL PLAYER WITH BIG BROWN EYES STANDING BETWEEN HER LEGS. She wasn't quite sure how she got to this point either. It was a slippery slope, that's for sure. One second she was sitting on the couch with Nate, then she was getting a glass of water, then he pushed her up on the counter, and now they were here.

Nate's hands slide up Baby's naked thighs, his lips ghosting over her neck.

"So you're a virgin," Nate stated.

"Yes," Baby sighed.

"Completely?"

Baby's mind went back to two summers ago when she had her first-ever sexual experience with another human.

 It was late, the house was quiet. She was in the middle of finishing a paper when her door opened. Cooper's current girlfriend at the time, Evie (who was three years older), struck up a conversation about something small. One thing led to another and both girls were sitting on Baby's bed. Evie had kissed the young blonde and the next thing either of them knew, Evie was under the covers and Baby was trying to keep herself from screaming out in pleasure.

Baby had never told another soul about what happened that night, too scared of what might happen anyone found out. She didn't want to hurt her brother she also didn't want to get Evie in trouble.

A few months after that, the winter after Baby turned fifteen, she then had her second-ever sexual experience. 

Madds' boyfriend at the time, Trenton, decided to bring Baby home from a football game after Madds decided to ditch them for an after-party. Baby had been head over heels in love with Trenton after he started to keep her company at school when she had nobody else. On the way home, Trenton stopped at a park. He placed his hand on her thigh as they talked and slowly moved his hand up. 

After that night, Baby had looked forward to a relationship with the slightly older boy. But of course, she was just being the naive optimistic girl she is. 

A few weeks later Madds and Trenton broke up because she walked into him cheating on her.

That's the night Baby realized sometimes you weren't always special to the people that were special to you.

"Not entirely," Baby stuttered out.

"Dirty, dirty girl," Nate tsked.

Baby looked up at Nate with doe eyes, her cheeks a beat red.

"It's okay, Baby."

He gently pushed a piece of hair behind Baby's ear. He cupped her face before kissing her softly. He pulled away only to look into Baby's blue eyes. He knew at that moment that she was whipped. 

A smirk appeared on Nate's lip before he kissed her again. This time it was hard and fueled by lust.

Nate's hands suddenly felt like they were everywhere. He scattered kisses up and down her neck as Baby pulled him close. His kisses started to wander down her neck, to her chest. He then dropped to his knees and started to kiss her thighs. Baby stared down at him, knowing what he was going to do next.

"Do you want this, Baby?" He asked, understanding her knowing glance. She nodded, biting her lip. "C'mon, gotta use your big girl words."

"Yes, please Nate," she pleaded. "I want it."

With that, Nate won and he knew it.

Nate's fingers hooked onto the waistband of Baby's red lacy underwear and pulled it down her legs. He kissed from her knees, up her inner thighs, then he finally placed a kiss on where she wanted him most.

Baby had forgotten what being ate out felt like, it hadn't happened to her in over two years. She let out a loud moan, one she wished she could have suppressed. Nate got an ego boast with every whimper or moan that passed through her pink lips.

Baby was rather quickly (embarrassingly quickly) approaching her climax. She tugged at Nate's brown hair as her moans increased with volume.

"Yes, yes, yes," Baby muttered out between moans.

Baby felt as though she was riding a rollercoaster, slowly going up and up, and she was just about to reach her climax when—

"What the fuck?"

Baby's head jerked to see where the voice was coming from, only to see Cal standing there with a confused look on his face. Even with her being in a state of shock, she could tell that there was also a hint of disappointment in his icy blue eyes.

"Mr. Jacobs!" Baby declared with surprise. 

She shoved Nate away from her, closing her legs tight. She hopped off of the counter, looking like a puppy who had just chewed up a slipper. She stood frozen for a moment, not knowing what to do. She had never felt more embarrassment in her entire life. 

"I should go," Baby finally said. She grabbed her phone, only stopping for a moment when she reached Cal. "I'm sorry. I'm just so—" her words were cut off by a sob she couldn't keep inside.

Baby practically ran out of the Jacobs' household and all the way home. She didn't know why things this bad happened to her. It was moments like these she thought if she was really that bad of a person. Maybe she deserved the things that happened to her, but if that was true, what could she have done that was so bad?

Or maybe Baby was just so wicked that her lies even convinced herself.

word count: 951

unedited

authors note!
the title made me giggle