|Worst Nightmare|

⚠️Panic Attack⚠️

⚠️Mentions Blood⚠️

Darryl's Dream

"I hate you Darryl, you don't mean anything to me! You are the worst. Your breakfast you made me yesterday, yeah it sucked! I don't ever want to see you again!"

The man throws a glass bottle at Darryl's head. There was blood everywhere. He had so many bruises on him. He needed to escape but he was too weak. Before he knew it he passed out.

Dream Ends

Darryl's Perspective

I wake up covered in sweat, weak, and restless. I look over and I see Zak hugging me. I couldn't breath. I kept losing my vision and gaining it back. I felt tears dwelling in my eyes and rolling down my cheeks. This is worst attack I've had yet. No duh Darryl you just had a traumatizing thing with an ex play back in your dream.

"Darryl, hey I'm right here breath."

It was so hard to hear what Zak said but I mostly understood. He put my head on his chest so I could feel his chest go up and down so I could copy his breathing.

"Just copy this ok." Zak leans down and gives me a kiss on the top of my head. 

I tried to copy but it was too hard. I kept breathing harder and harder, faster and faster.

"Darryl please, please try and copy."

I tried, and tried, and tried but it wasn't working. I looked at Zak and he could see it wasn't helping.

"Ok Darryl listen to me. You are the most amazing guy in the world. I have no idea how I got so lucky meeting you but you are the best thing that has ever came into my life.  I love you so much!"

Zak looks at me and gives me a kiss. I felt so calm and so happy. We let go and I lay my head back on his chest.

"Why does this keep happening to me..."

"I don't know Darry... I don't know..."

~I'm sorry this is a short chapter I currently am getting anxious that I'm gonna get in trouble. I hate being in trouble. I am trying to calm down but nothing is helping... I will update tomorrow if I can with what happens.