06

OMG WHO IS THIS, BEE I DON'T KNOW HER, I ONLY KNOW DOUBLE UPDATES B)

TW: NAKED BODIES;)

dream and thorn stared at each other for a moment, almost sizing each other up.

sapnap noticed the glances, and spoke up.

"nice sexual tens- oof" george quickly elbowed sapnap in the stomach, shutting him up.

"how about you too 1v1? dream is hand down the best in l'manburg, he won a 1v4 against some of our top soldiers" george said.

"nice save" muttered sapnap.

thorn smiled, and shrugged. "i'm a little tired, next time boys"

both george and sapnap smiled at the shorter woman and dream nodded.

thorn gave a wave, and turned to walk back into the castle.

on her way up she saw a few familiar faces, smiling and naming them in her head.

punz

antfrost

ponk

just outside the castle doors thorn could see a short blue figure running around, talking to every person in sight.

"HI! you're the new person right? i'm skeppy, what's your name? i'm from kohinoor, where are you from? have you met bad? he's my bestfriend. have you been shown around? i'm busy but i can-" his rambling was interrupted by thorns laughter.

"yes i'm the new person, call me thorn" she said kindly

"it's nice to meet you! i'm just going around to tell everyone that wilbur is holding a big dinner tonight. he says it's to celebrate you arriving here and because tomorrow we start preparing for war. you're invited, there's going to be a feast and dancing and everything" he said excitedly, bouncing up and down.

"thanks for the invite, but i'll just stay in my room. i don't want to intrude" she says quietly.

"nonsense, if anyone feels that way i'll kick the shit out of them" he says.

although he was fairly short, he was still way taller than thorn. she frowned a bit inside her mind, as everyone here was taller than her.

"i'll see later, ok skeppy?" she responds

"alright!" came the response before he bounced away.

thorn gave an exhausted sigh before trudging up to her room. inside she noticed a few donated items of clothing from niki. although niki was tiny, thorn was even smaller, so the clothes were a little baggie (which is how she preferred it anyway).

thorn sorted through all of the clothing, having an internal debate about whether or not to go.

it might be fun

more people to judge me though

i get to meet new people