05

I KNOW WE ALREADY DID A 1V2 IN THE LAST ONE AND IT'LL BE BORING BUT TRUSSSTTTT ITS FOR THE PLOT (AND I GOT SUPER UNCREATIVE AND DIDN'T WANT TO WRITE TOO MANY SWORD FIGHTS ALL AT ONCE)

thorn threw an arm around both the boys, smiling and laughing.

the crowd that had formed around them cheered, some people exchanging money. (punz was the only one to actually gain money, that smart bastard)

thorn glanced over at three figure that were standing at the far edge of the crowd. dream was recognizable anywhere because of his mask, but the two shorter people were unfamiliar to thorn.

one had black hair, netherite armor with red accents, a large, heavy looking sword strapped across his back and a white bandana tied around his head. the ends of the fabric drifted in the wind.

the other, the shortest of the group, had brown hair, netherite armor with blue accents, a heavily enchanted bow and white rimmed glasses perched on his nose.

the one with the white bandana noticed her gaze and waved enthusiastically, not un-similar to a small child.

thorn waved back with a slight grin. much to her chagrin, dream elbowed white bandana to stop. the guy shoved dream in return, and started walking towards thorn. the goggles man followed excitedly, while dream sulked behind them.

thorn smiled and swung her sword in a circle, rotating her wrists as she waited for them to reach her.

dream, with his freakishly long legs, passed his companions quickly and reached thorn before them.

"the idiot with the bandana is sapnap, and the goggles is george" he says gruffly. "sap is wicked with the sword, probably one of the best and almost unbeatable. super strong too, stronger than me. george has some of the best aim in the area, second to only mine"

"HIII" sapnap screams out, jumping in excitment. "oh my god was that the bo-katan style of fighting? it kinda looked like it, but it's rare and there were some changes. is it like a copy of it or is it-"

thorn interrupted him with a laugh.

"it's a hybrid of the bo-katan style. i learned the actual thing in kryze at the teachings of satine kryze"

it looked like sapnap was having a fangirl moment listening to her.

"oh my god i'm talking to a legend, it's so rare to meet someone who has learnt bo-katan. teach me please, duel me please, do something with me please" he begged.

"i want to fight her tooo" yelled george

"oh my fuck not again, please i don't need another tommy and purpled" thorn groaned.

"hey!" came the indignant reply from both the boys.

"i am not fighting someone who has learned bo-katan alone, gogy will fight with me" sapnap said