01

thorn hated it

thorn hated it. the killing, the pain, the harm she caused. every time she goes on a mission the victims are in her nightmares the next night. night terrors have become a common thing, always with families, children and people screaming at her.

"you killed my father"

"this is your fault"

"why"

"you killed my son"

"help me! why aren't you helping me"

"you monster"

the word monster echoed in her head.

yes, she was a monster.

this night terror was different than usual. it was about thorn's few friends, quackity, minx and technoblade.

"thorn help us!" yelled quackity's terrified voice

"thorn you promised" screamed minx's accented voice

"i fought for you, why didn't you fight for me" came techno's monotone voice

"you monster" "you're a monster" "they were right, you are a monster"

monster

monster

monster

the word spun around thorn's head, each time louder and bigger.

monster

all of sudden, thorn heard the screams of her friends, accompanied by the familiar screams of her victims that she hears every night.

thorn shot up in her bed, blindly reaching with one hand for her sword. the other hand went straight to her face and frantically checked if her mask was still on. it was, and she calmed down slightly.

she could feel bandages wrapped around her cuts and gashes everywhere but her face, soothing her a bit more.

"wow you're finally awake! calm down there, you don't want to reopen your injuries" said a kind, male voice.

thorn spun around, holding her sword out in front of herself with shaking hands.

in front of her stood a guy with glasses. he had a black hoodie on with red lines, and a sword was strapped across his back. in his hands was a healing potion and bandages. the most prominent features were the warm smile and friendly eyes.