𝟬𝟭𝟱.

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗𝟢𝟣𝟧

𝗨𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗
𝟢𝟣𝟧. 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗒𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝗒𝗃𝗎𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇

THE GIRL KNEW WHAT she was about to do was dangerous, and if she did die, telling the twins would be awful

Hermione had told her that she erased her parent's memories of herself, Davina knew she had needed to do that to the twins. They would be too young to understand she was gone forever and she couldn't live knowing they would be through that pain.

Davina found the twins sleeping on the Weasley twin's bed, she grabbed her wand amongst wiping her tears.

"Obliviate," Davina whispered and watched as herself formed out of any photos, or anything that would remind the twins of her. She sniffled before grabbing her black coat and walking from the apartment and making her way towards Harry Potter's house.

The girl walked into the house with Ron and Hermione, Harry's body was the first thing she felt as he dragged her into a tight hug.

"You're looking fit," Hagrid said. "Yeah, he's absolutely gorgeous. What say we get undercover before someone murders him?" Mad-Eye said, a welcoming entrance into the home.

Ron dragged the girl into the living room, wrapping his arm around her waist.

Bill came in to introduce himself before George and Fred called him ugly, earning laughs from people.

"Just remember, Fleur, Bill takes his steaks on the raw side now," Remus said when he walked into the living alongside Tonks, earning more laughs from people.

"My husband, the joker. By the way, wait till you hear the news. Remus and I-"

"All right. We'll have a cosy catch-up later. We've got to get the hell out of here, and soon. Potter, you're underage, which means you've got the Trace on you," Moody said as he cut off the news sharing from Tonks.

"What's the Trace?" Harry asked him.

"If you sneeze, the Minister would know who wipes your nose. The point is we have to use those means of transport the Trace can't detect: brooms, thestrals and the like. We go in pairs. That way if anyone's out there waiting for us, and I reckon there will be, they won't know which Harry Potter is the real one."

Moody pulled out a potion which was Polyjuice once Harry asked, "The real one?"

"I believe you're familiar with this particular brew," Moody asked before opening the bottle of Polyjuice.

"No, absolutely not," Harry replied. "Told you he'd take it well," Hermione said.

Ron dropped his hand from Davina's waist and held tightly onto her hand instead, she smiled a little at the small gesture before leaning her body into his.

"No. If you think I'm going to let everyone risk their lives for me," Harry began to say. "Never done that before, have we?" Ron asked. Davina raised her eyebrows at the words from Ron, he should really think about what he says before saying it.

"No! This is different. I mean, taking that, becoming me. No," Harry detested.

"Well, none of us really fancy it, mate," Fred told him once Harry was finished.

"Imagine if something went wrong and we ended up a scrawny, specky for forever," George said as others chuckled at his mean words.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk," Moody told him.

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr Potter. Always been a huge admirer," Fletcher said as he stepped forward to speak.

"Nip it, Mundungus. All right, Granger, as discussed," Moody said before Hermione ripped a stand of Harry's head. "Blimey, Hermione!" Harry said as he wrapped his hand on the place Hermione pulled hair from.

She placed the hair into the Polyjuice and it started to bubble.

"For those of you who haven't taken Polyjuice Potion before, fair warning, it tastes like goblin piss," He handed the potion to Fred as he held it in his hands.

"Have a lot of experiences with that, do you, Mad-Eye? Just trying to diffuse the tension," Fred said before taking the potion and pulling a face of disgust before he started to change
into Harry and then handing it to George.

It passed through the group, Davina gagged in disgust as she swallowed the potion and then felt herself become weird as she changed into Harry.

It was a strange sensation, one she hadn't liked nor could describe the feeling of it.

"Wow, we're identical," The twins said to each other which caused Davina to roll her eyes.

"Was you not before?" She asked before clothes were landed in front of them. "Hideous," she mumbled before grabbing a pair of clothes and placing them on 'her' (Harry's) body quickly.

Davina soon set off on her broom, her heart quickening in fear but the excitement rushed through her body before she landed on the crowd of flying Death Eaters.

"Impedimenta," Davina shouted as she aimed her wand at the three Death Eaters that began to chase her.

She watched them slowly before holding her wand probably again, adjusting her self on the broom.

"Petrificus Totalus," One of the Death Eaters stopped and was scared when she aimed the spell at them. "Reducto!" She watched as one of them began to grow small, smiling at her spells she began to fly away again.

Davina began to grow proud of her use of spells. Knowing that without Harry's help many months ago, she wouldn't have been able to do it in such a quick time.

But that was when she felt herself being knocked off her broom, the fell through the sky and grabbed her wand but it was too late as she hit the ground into complete darkness.