Chapter 21: The ocean

Start from the beginning

As Armin was the first one who kept watch with Flocke who talked the poor Armin to death with his 'following the rules' and 'we should have saved the commandant and not you' I took the chance and slipped into his and Eren's tent. The taller one was already sleeping and so I unzipped his sleeping bag and joined him. There was really not much space, but I enjoyed it. I put one leg over his hip and my upper body was lying completely on his when I drifted into sleep as well.

I woke up, not sure if I was dreaming or not. I felt my lovers leg rubbing against my morning boner as I slowly opened an eye. "It's too early" I complained and buried my head in his chest. "It's never too early to have sex. Plus, your stone-hard boner woke me" – "But it's yours who's presses against me!" I fired back. I'm really not a morning person. And yes, the both of us were even capable to fight over this. "Could his Highness please show some mercy and nicely sit on my boner so we can both sleep again?" he politely said. This sentence woke me up completely and got me horny. With one fast grip I pushed away both of our pants and raised my hips so he could touch me. We kissed each other intensely and played around with our tongues. I smiled when he finally stretched me enough which allowed me to sit down. I held myself up by his shoulders and slowly lowered myself down. He whined impatiently and couldn't resist so he grabbed my hips and pulled himself fully into me. I had to let out a scream in surprise and pain and bit into my hand to silence myself. Luckily I wasn't a titan. When I finally got used to his damn big erection I started moving and he moved his own hips in the rhythm. I moved faster and faster, causing his lips to let some moans escape. I smiled when I rode him with even more speed and the boy under me whimpered in lust and pain. "You wanted to wake me" I apologetically said and shrugged while I scratched down his chest. He screamed but I silenced him with a kiss, not to get the others attention. The both of us nearly reached our climax when once again Hanji opened our tend. "The both of you are worse than rabbits" she said, and I came all over my lover's belly. "Good morning to you too, Hanji" I grimly said and stoop up to get dressed.

Once we started riding along the way on the map again it just took us 20 minutes. I was the first one who saw and so I stopped the troop. I told them to blindfold Armin and Eren because there were enemies, and they would recognize titan shifters by their eyes. They did what I said meanwhile one after another saw what the two guys didn't and gasped. Mikasa guided Armin and I Eren. I was so excited and nearly couldn't stop myself. I told them to take off their shoes so maybe the enemies could hear us less easy. We walked forward until the water reached Armin's and Eren's toes. "Nooo" they both said and weren't able to move. Tears were running down their cheeks as they finally realized where they were. We freed their eyes and Armin fell down on his knees into the water. "I always told you the ocean was real!" he shouted in excitement as he hugged Mikasa. Eren smiled but still didn't move, his eyes tearing from happiness. I hugged him tight as he whispered 'thank you'for a hundreds of times. When he calmed down we observed Connie and Sasha splashing around the water and laughing. Even Hanji and Moblit joined them. At so some point Hanji fell down and Moblit ran to help her. "Commandant Han-!" he tried to scream when she suddenly grabbed his shoulders, pulled him down and finally kissed him after all these years. I was really happy for her and even more when Jean tried to drown Flocke. At this point I had once again a stupid idea... "So, uhh... I was wondering if you would rather drown in the ocean or marry me?" I asked my lover as I kneeled down in the water, holding up the Ackerman familyring which Bellatrix gave me when she hugged me before we started for the expedition. "You can't get enough of me, can't you?" he said and laughed in amusement after he gave me a 'yes'.

 "You can't get enough of me, can't you?" he said and laughed in amusement after he gave me a 'yes'

-----------------------

Author: No but watch this picture, I'm melting! <3

Thanks to everyone who read until the end, I hope you liked it. If you have any wishes/suggestions, feel free to text me for this or another book. 

If you also liked the way I'm writing, check out my profile, maybe other books of mine catch your interests, too. 

Should you be searching for new animes to watch, in my profile there is a list of those ones I watched/ am currently watching. 

Also sorry for the grammar/spelling mistakes, English isn't my frist language :)

Lovely greetings <3