#14

Kylie's POV

Today was Christmas eve! Everyone was bustling around doing some last minute things around the house.

My parents liked going to a muggle church every year on this day, and I never minded. I always found it fun and nice to sit down and relax for a good hour or two.

"Kylie can you come upstairs and help Adrian get Lina's clothes on!?" My mom called over the railing.

I laughed softly. "Sure mom!"

I set my tea down, and went up the stairs to find Lina and Adrian.

When I walked into their room, I saw Adrian trying to button up the back of her shirt, but she was giggling and squirming too much.

"Lina!"

The two looked up and Adrian quickly finished buttoning her up at her distraction.

"Lina say sorry," I said.

"Sowwy Adri-an," She said, giving him puppy eyes.

He looked at me with a goofy smile and I laughed. Lina squealed and jumped up and down in her crib.

"Hey darling. Also thank you," Adrian said.

I walked up to them. "No problem. Hopefully Lina isn't much of a bother at church today," I said.

He hugged me, and kissed my head. "Church?"

I laughed softly. "Mhm. My parents like going every year. We stay there for a good hour."

"Okay that sounds nice. Can I go?"

I smiled and looked up at him. "You have to silly!"

He beamed. "That's good I wasn't in the mood to hear a no."

I laughed. "Just wait until Marcus finds out he has to go," I said.

Adrian laughed and ran a hand through his hair. I reached up and toyed with the ends of it and he smiled down at me.

"Our first christmas together darling," he said.

I nodded. "I can't wait for you to see your gift I got you!"

He laughed nervously. "Please don't be mad at the amount of gifts I got you," he said with a shy smile.

"Adrian-oh my god," I said, palming my forehead.

"What!? I couldn't help myself! I saw so many things that you would like okay!?" He said, putting his hands up in defense.

I shook my head and smiled. "Just get ready for church love, and dress nice."

"Love you!"

I smiled. "I love you too."

******

I went to my room and into my closet to look for a dress I could wear. I'm not fond of dresses, but it's probably the best thing to wear on occasions like this.

I looked around, and found a nice white dress. Goodness I hope I wouldn't ruin it...

Here's what it looked like: