#3

Jenny's POV

I woke up the next morning and got ready for the day. Last night me and Marcus decided to get together, so now I had to decide when to tell Cait and Kylie.

Speaking of Kylie, I didn't see her at all last night after she and Adrian left the three broomsticks.

I went over to their dorm and knocked on the door. Cait opened it and let me inside, but Kylie was no where to be seen. Now I was slightly worried.

"Where is Kylie Cait?" I asked.

She smirked. The hell? Why was she smiling when our friend was missing?!

"Oh let me show you, you're going to love this," She said.

She led me down to the commonroom and brought me over to a couch that was in front of the fireplace. There sleeping on it, was Kylie and Adrian.

Adrian had his arms wrapped around her, and head resting on top of hers. Kylie was snuggled up on top of him, her hands on his chest. They slept together!

"Oh my god this is adorable! I didn't know Adrian liked to cuddle!" I squealed.

Cait laughed. "I'm going to go get Marcus and Graham, you stay here, I want them to see this," She said as she ran out of the room.

I looked back at the two. I was so happy for Kylie. She's waited so long for Adrian, and now her chance was here. I really hoped they'd get together soon. They were just so cute together. Adrian would be perfect for her.

******

Kylie's POV

I opened my eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. I guess I fell asleep in the commonroom. Didn't even make it to my dorm.

I took a moment to look around, and what I saw literally made my heart stop.

Adrian and I were together on a couch and he had his arms wrapped around me, and his head was resting on mine. My hands were on his chest and I was being held to his body. His arms literally engulfed my small body.

His scent was filling my nose, and I could feel his chest rising and falling slowly. I felt my face heat up instantly, and I tried to twist my head to see if anyone saw us like this.

My eyes met Caitlin's, Jenny's, Marcus's, and Graham's. Great. They were never going to let me live this down.

I groaned and the four started laughing. I burried my face in Adrian's neck to hide my embarrassment.

Then I felt Adrian move and mumble something. My heart raced. Oh shit. He was going to wake up any moment now. And he was going to see that we were sleeping together.

Oh god. I tried to move and get out of his grasp, but he held tighter. He groaned and then opened his eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the light.

"Oh god..." I whispered. I only made him wake up sooner.

I looked up at Adrian and he looked down at me confused. Then his eyes widened and his face turned red. He looked up at the four others and they started laughing hystarically. He quickly let go of me, and I jumped out of his arms, and hid behind Jenny.

"I, um, sorry Kylie..." Adrian said.

I looked around Jen and I made eye contact with him. I quickly looked away, feeling my face heat up even more.

"I-it's fine."

I quickly rushed up to me and Cait's dorm and slammed the door shut. I ran over to my bed, and a huge smile broke out on my face.