#11

Kylie's POV

It's been a few days since I've arrived at the hospital. Adrian hasn't left the room unless he had to shower and use the bathroom or something.

I only had like 2 more days and then I'd be free to go. My leg was all healed up and I've begun to walk again, with Adrian's help ofcourse.

He's really been taking the, not leaving my side, thing quite seriously. Which made me feel really special, so I made sure I'd stick with him too.

After all, he's been taking care of me the most these past few days.

He's helped me eat, walk around, he cuddles with me, gives me kisses and hugs, and talks with me all the time.

He's the best lover I could ever ask for. I was so greatful to have him.

"Baby what's the date?" I asked, looking at a magazine.

"Uhhh, I think it's November 26th, why?"

My eyes widened. "November 26th?! Omg December is the next month! That means Christmas!" I squealed with delight.

He smiled and shook his head. "Crazy girl," he said softly.

I giggled and jumped with joy. "I want you to meet my parents over break love!" I said excitedly.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Really?!"

I nodded and he beamed.

"I get to see your little sister too right!?"

I laughed and nodded again. I had told him about my little sister Linabell and he would brag to our friends about how one day he was going to meet her.

"Lee when's your birthday you never told me?" he asked.

I set my magazine down and looked at him.

"Why?" I asked confused.

He furrowed his brows. "I must know my girlfriend's birthday! It'd be wrong if I didn't!" he exclaimed.

I chuckled. "January 18th," I said.

His eyes widened. I raised a brow.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

He smirked. "I'm two days older than you," He said proudly.

My eyes widened. "You're birthday is January 16th?!"

He nodded.

"BIRTHDAY BUDDIES!" I squealed. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

I couldn't believe it! Our birthdays were only a day apart!

"How old is little Linabell?"

"She's one, but she'll be two on Febuary 15th," I said, picking my magazine back up.

"Aw cute," he gushed. I laughed. He did act like a child a lot, it was quite adorable.

We spent the rest of the day together like normal, reading with each other, cuddling, etc.

We fell asleep together too. Everything felt so perfect around me.

I felt so happy. All of my dreams and wishes were coming true, and it filled me with pure joy.

******

It was now the day where I would be released from the hospital.

It seemed as if Adrian was the most excited, even more than me.

"Oh we are going to have so much fun today, since it's Saturday ofcourse, we're going to Hogsmede, I'm taking you to lunch, we're going to buy chocolate frogs, and then we are going to our piccola alcova, and-"