#12

Kylie's POV

We went down to the quidditch pitch and Adrian went to grab his broom.

He came back and mounted it, and I climbed up after him.

"You better go slower than last time!" I exclaimed.

He laughed. "I will I promise."

We flew at a very nice and easy pace, and it was actually quite enjoyable. I watched as the scenery below us moved and changed.

We got to the alcove and he dismounted and helped me off.

I breathed in deeply, and opened my eyes a little wider. Goodness I missed this place.

I looked around and saw that there were only two flowers on the ground. They were in front of the tree, and swaying in the wind softly.

I took a closer look to see that the smaller one was a yellow flower and the bigger one was blue.

The blue one reminded me of the dream I had...

Could it be..?

I ran over to the tree and examined it.

There carved were me and Adrian's initials with a big heart around them.

So it was real...

He walked over and his eyes widened. He ran a hand over the heart carving.

"So it was real..."

I looked at him. He smiled down at me.

"I came here when you were in the hospital the first time, and I carved our initials. Turns out, somehow you did too, and I saw you weeping..." he said.

I nodded. "I thought it was just a dream, I didn't know..."

He pulled out a wilted yellow flower from his pocket.

"When I reached out for you after the bright light disappeared, this small yellow flower appeared in my hand. I kept it since," he said with a smile.

"In the beginning I saw a blue flower," I said.

He laughed and pulled out another flower, that was the exact one from my dream and that was on the ground right now.

"You had it in your hands," he said.

"This whole thing is so confusing..." I whispered.

He nodded. "Very, but it's also magical and that's what makes it special."

I looked up at him and smiled. We turned back to the tree and I sat down in front of the flowers and stared at them.

He sat down next to me, and put his arm around my back.

Suddenly, a small breeze came and when it left, I saw that the blue flower was leaned down closer to the yellow one.

My eyes widened and I looked at Adrian who was staring at the flowers in awe.

"What the heck..?" he mumbled.

He removed his arm and the breeze came again and then the flower was in it's original position.

He put both arms around me this time and pulled me onto his lap, and the breeze came again, but stronger this time.

We watched in astonishment as the blue flower grew two big leaves and hugged the smaller yellow flower.

"They represent us," I breathed.

He nodded and kissed the top of my head. We looked at the flower to see if anything happened, and something did.