Sky giggled and nodded with shiny eyes seeing her brother.

Namjoon smiled satisfyingly.Jin patted his shoulder with a proud smile.

Then Sky's eyes went Mr.Kim who was looking confuse.She walked towards him with a smile.She missed him.She bowed politely."Hello Mr.Kim,I'm sky.Park Sky"

Mr.Kim's attention also went to her eyes because of Yoongi's words.They are indeed jewels.He understood why Yoongi said it.

"She is Park Bogum's sister"Namjoon said.

"Who is Bogum?"Jin asked confusely.

"Don't you remember? 5 years ago,the NIS officer who helped our sister"Namjoon reminded.

Everyone widened their eyes but smiled.

"Today,everyone has gathered after a long time"Mrs.Kim said with a smile."I think it's because of Sky.She is our lucky charm"

Sky was happy but deep inside,she knew that she has to pay a big price for being happy.Because she wasn't made for happiness. That's how she thought. But she wanted to put away her crown for a little bit time.And be their princess again.A little selfish thought.

She looked around.All of them were smiling brightly today Including maknae line.All the monsters in the night flew away.Because hevean wanted this little princess to feel the happiness again.

"Why don't we make a little night party for the family gathering?"Hye Yoon,Jin's wife suggested.

"Hell yeah!"Taehyung screamed in happiness and jumped around with Jimin.

And like that,Namjoon,Sky,Jungkook and Jongsuk forgot about their studies.Namjoon purposely forgot it seeing everyone's happy mood.

Mr.Kim was still focusing on Sky.A parent will always feel their kid's heart beat.And he felt that weird sensation in his heart.But he shrugged it off thinking it must be because of her eyes.

Sky helped Mrs.Kim,Hye Yoon,and Jin to prepare the dinner while boys were taking care of the garden.They were arranging the dinner night in the garden. They were all having fun.After a long time,laughing sounds came from the Mansion surprising security guards.

"Unnie,when will the baby come?"Sky asked preparing jajjamyeong.

Hye Yoon touched her belly affectionately. "Next month,this little princess will come to us"

Sky widened her eyes."A princess?!omo!A baby girl?!"

Mrs.Kim,Jin and Hye Yoon chuckled.

"What will you call her?Did you decide a name?"she asked excitedly.

"Of course!She will be Deoksim"

Sky enlarged her eyes.Her whole body stopped.Her heart skipped a beat.Her little niece's name will be her old name.And she couldn't believe how much they love her.

"I hope this princess will bring the lost happiness to this family.I've heard about Deoksim's stories from Jin.And I want my baby to be brave as her aunty.She will grow in to a Queen one day"

Jin kissed Hye Yoon's cheek."Her aunty will always  protect our baby from wherever she is"

Sky's eyes started to turn teary.Not from the pain.The happiness she felt,she couldn't discribe it from words.She smiled looking at her belly.Yeah.Aunty will protect you my little princess.I will never let anyone touch a hair of you.Bring the happiness to this family I couldn't give.Saranghae my little princess.

Sky turned away hiding her smile.

The party was filled with laughter.Little light bulbs were everywhere decorating the garden.A long table was in the middle.Everyone was happy.

"Sky?!wanna dance with me?!"Hoseok asked excitedly.

Sky jumped away from her chair and ran to him.They started to dance to a couple dance while laughing.

"Now it's my time!"Yoongi shouted."Sky,wanna have the honer of dancing with a celebrity?"

Sky giggled going to him.They also shared a couple dance.She was feeling princess today. Then Jin took Sky from Yoongi.

"Chagiya,I'm sorry but I'll dance with her today.She's too cute to not dance with her"

Hye Yoon chuckled nodding her head.

Sky was feeling like a feather floating in the air.

Then it's Namjoon's turn."You're not sky today.You're the star I guess"he joked while dancing.

Sky smiled widely.Her heart was free.No weights.

Then Jimin pulled Sky taking her into his arms in a spinning way."Thanks for bringing the luck to our family today.I strongly believe that we all gathered because of you.Even Yoongi hyung who swore to never come here came just to see you"

Then Taehyung tapped Jimin asking Sky's hand.He gave her hand to her.

"I actually didn't like you at first.But now I think,you're not that bad"

"I'm not bad.Just a little bit badass"she said and winked making him laugh.

Then they heard someone clearing their throat.It was non other than Jungkook. "I don't want to dance but hyungs are forcing me"

"What?!we never forced you!Aye!Just admit that you want to dance with her"Jin said with a laugh embarrassing the maknae.

Jungkook sealed his lips looking away and extended his hand.Sky rolled her eyes playfully and took his hand.Twins danced to the beat.Their hearts were beating to the same rythem indicating their relationship. Their hearts started to beat to the same rythem when they were born together.And the universe made them separated.And the same universe brought them back again.

They stopped dancing. Jungkook smiled sincerely."Thank you"He whispered.

He took her hand and took her towards Jongsuk who was silently sitting with a wine.He widened his eyes when Jungkook came with her.

"It's your turn"he said taking his hand and placed Sky's hand to his.Jongsuk awkwardly stood up.He guided her to the middle of the garden.He held her waist from one hand and other hand held her hand.They moved to the rythem.His eyes never left her eyes.The eyes he hates yet wanted to see again and again.The reason for his happiness and sorrow.

Sky looked down but,

"Look at me"he whispered.

Sky again looked at his eyes.He pulled her more closer by her waist."I'm sorry"he whispered making her confuse."I'm sorry for what I said in the car"

Sky smiled softly. "I'm not an empty beer can.I'm not empty"

"I know"

After few minutes,they ended the dance.Everyone clapped.Then she turned to the Mr.Kim.She walked to him and took his hand.And she took Mrs.Kim's hand.

"Now it's your turn"she pulled both of them.

It was a memorizing night.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Another chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

See ya soon!