"Oh,what a sweetheart.I'm Jungkook's mother.And this is Jungkook's eldest brother Kim Seokjin and this is his wife.Kim Hye Yoon"

They bowed politely.Sky smiled and bowed back.

"Wait,I'll call Jungkook"Mrs.Kim said before shouting his name."Jungkook!sweetheart, your friends are here!"

After few seconds, they heard loud footsteps.Jungkook came downstairs.He smiled to Jongsuk but glared to Sky.In return,Sky glared back.

"What is this bitch doing here?"he asked rudely.

"Jungkook!mind your language!Atleast not infront of your noona!"Jin scolded him.

Jungkook smiled mischievously."Sorry noona.Didn't see you"

Hye Yoon chuckled and nodded."It's okay.But don't call your friend like that"

Jungkook scoffed. "Friend?who?this girl?no fu--I mean no way.She bullies me noona"

Jin scoffed. "I'm sure it must you who bullies her"

Just then Taehyung passed by yelling,"He's saying the truth hyung. She's the one who made us kneel on the football court"

Mrs.Kim,Jin and Hye yoon widened their eyes."Really?!"

Sky smiled awkwardly.

"Woah!!this is something to celebrate! You're my new friend Sky!"Jin shouted and winked at her blowing a kiss to her.

Sky giggled.Hye Yoon hit his arm while laughing at his silly gesture.She seems like a nice sweet girl.

"You know you're a billion dollar girl.No one could discipline this notorious boy in university. Please teach me how did you do it?"he was excited.

"Hyung!that's enough! We have to study!where's Namjoon hyung?"Jungkook asked feeling annoyed.

"Oh he's gone somewhere.He'll be here quickly"Mrs.Kim said.

"Jongsuk-ah,come on!let's go upstairs.And you!do whatever you want"Jungkook said before dragging Jongsuk with him.

"Aish!this boy!Don't be upset sky.He's always like that.I'm really sorry about his behaviour"Jin said with a soft smile.

Sky shook her head."No don't be.I'm used to his silliness now.uhm, can I walk around till professor come?"she asked permission to look around her own home.

"Sure"Mrs.Kim said with a smile.

Sky was staring at the photo frames on the walls.She giggled seeing a photo of her and Jungkook fighting.Then her gaze went to another photo.On it,Jimin was giving her a piggy back ride.Her fingers caressed the photo.

"Beautiful. Isn't she?"a soft voice was heard from behind.

Sky looked back to see Jimin.She smiled and look at the picture.In the past,she never thought about herself as a pretty girl.But now,she realized how beautiful she was.She was cute and beautiful.

"Yeah, she is really beautiful"her eyes shined seeing herself again.

"My sister is the most beautiful person in this world"he whispered looking at the photo."The most precious thing I ever had"

Sky'a heart melted.The guilt was mixing with the happiness, it created a bittersweetness.

"She must be so lucky to have you guys"she muttered.

Jimin smiled shaking his head."No.We were lucky to have her but unlucky to lose her.She left us taking our happiness"

Sky bit her lip feeling guilt creeping inside her body.She decided to change the subject not wanting to make Jimin sad anymore.

"Um, where are your other brothers?"

Jimin sighed."Hoseok hyung will be home soon since he has to train new traineers in BigHit.And Yoongi hyung....,he doesn't live with us anymore"

Sky widened her eyes."why?"

"He left us after our sister died.He said that he can't live here with memories of her.So yeah.Our home is destroyed Sky.I don't know why I'm saying this to you.We never spoke a word about this with anyone. B-But I have this urge to empty my heart.It's hard to keep this pain"

"I can keep secrets"Sky said softly.Jimin saw her sincerity in her eyes and those eyes were the reason why he had the urge to empty his heart.They reminded of her to him.

"We are only a happy family to the world.But inside,everything is dull.Yoongi hyung left us.Hoseok hyung engulfed himself with work.Jin hyung distanced himself with us.He came to his senses because of noona.She made him closer to us again.Namjoon hyung is always in his room.Appa is always in his company and comes home late.Me,Taehyung and Jungkook became alone in this house.Only our mom took care of us.We are still devastated Sky.She took away our happiness"he pointed his finger to the photo.

Sky's heart was shattering to dust.No pieces.She saw a single tear leaving Jimin's eye.She slowly wrapped her hands around his body.She hugged her softly.She heard his sniffles. She closed her eyes tightly.She felt thousand knives stabbing her heart.She's the cause of their misery.

Just then,they heard the front door opening.They both pulled away and looked at who came.Jimin widened his eyes.After 5 years,he stepped into the Mansion. His steps were achoing in the mansion.His silver hair shining with the Sun light behind him.

"Yoongi hyung,"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys!

Another update!

Hope you enjoyed!

Don't forget to vote and comment!