"We get it! They talk a lot..." Kai says.

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree," Y/n laughs as Jay glares at her, playfully hitting her upside down.

Of course, Kai retorts. Kai hits him harshly as Jay cries out in pain, pouting about it after Kai looks away.

"Oh, heh. Take a note, Edna. Either better brakes or a better bumper..." Ed says. "Oh, will you look at all this great stuff? They can't just get rid of it. We should have brought the trailer, Edna."

"This ain't a flea market, Ed," Edna replies. "We're here for Jay,."

"What was that? Did you take a note?"

"I'm writing it down, Ed."

"Mom! Dad! What are you doing here?" Jay asks, masking his discontent as he tried to sound happy.

"Oh, look! It's my baby boy! It's been so long since we heard from you!" Edna says.

"Ma, I called you two days ago," Jay points out.

Ed chuckles. "Oh, well... It's not soon enough, son. When are you coming out to the junkyard? You say you are coming an.. an.. and you don't."

"Dad...do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends?" Jay whines.

"He hates it when we tell people he was born in a junkyard," Edna says before looking at Y/n. "Oh... and who are you? You are so cute!" She coos, squeezing Y/n's cheeks. "You are just my son's type!" She then says to Nya.

"Mom!" Jay says as Y/n rubs her cheeks, Kai picking her rub and rubbing her cheeks with his, making her giggle lightly from the slight ticklish feeling.

"It's a pleasure of meeting you," Nya says. "I'm sure if you want, Jay can give you a tour. He worked very hard on it."

"We'd love a tour!" They say together.

"And this the bridge," Jay explains a while later. "This extends into a periscope. This tells what's going on in Ninjago. And this... if a serpentine's not giving us the answer we want, and we're late up night..."

"A neuro apparatus to read their minds?"

"An audio appliance to make them talk?"

"No, a cappuccino machine," Jay says.

"Haha. Amazing, son! We're so proud of you."

"Why don't you tell them about the button?" Cole asks.

"Heh heh, it's not ready yet."

"Oh, what's the button?" Edna asks.

"Big bro Jay is working on a special defense system," Y/n replies.

"Something every Ninja headquarters needs," Kai says as Y/n begins clinging to the nape of his neck.

"Oh, really? What does it do? Can I help?" Ed asks.

"No, it's okay. I don't need your help, dad. Let's just leave it alone," Jay replies. "Hey, look at the time. Don't you need to get back before it gets dark? I told you, there's dangerous Serpentine out there."

"Uh, I suppose we could get back," Ed says, feeling a bit down as he knew he had to go home.

"Edna, it was a pleasure hearing about Jay's first potty time," Cole teases.

"Oh, if you thought that was good, wait until you hear the story about the time I caught him kissing his pillow!" Edna coos as Y/n snickers.

"Snakes, ma. Snakes!" Jay reminds.