Chapter 4

Both Bowser and Kamek stood outside the bathroom door and I undressed myself. I looked over both my shirt and overalls. A big hole was in the back, and some of its edges were blood covered. Did Mario really not care when I ran? Did he not see how badly I had been hurt? Both physically and emotionally? I angrily threw my clothes aside and looked away. This was the first time I really got to look at the bathroom.

Black marble was the floor and countertop, and beautiful red mahogany wood was the cabinetd. I could see a theme here. A big mirror with a singular sink and lots of counters lace took up the right wall. In the direct center, a toilet. And on the very left, a partly open shower with one pane of glass splitting the room on that side in 2. On the right, a rain shower head, and a detachable shower head. On the left, a beautiful polished grey claw foot tub.

I couldn't see any faucets on the tub, but as I came closer I could see a button. I pressed it in curiosity, and suddenly a steady stream of hot water came down from a hole in the ceiling. I plugged the drain, added a glob of the soap I found on a little table next to the tub, and watched as the tub filled up with water and bubbles. In a matter of minutes, the tub was full of hot water, bubbles and the whole bathroom was steamy.

I stepped into the tub, and chills ran over my body. I don't think I've ever experienced water and as perfect a temperature as this. I sank to me knees, but made sure not to get the water on my wounds just yet. I was leaving that up to Kamek. "Uh, hey Kamek?" I asked out loud. I grasoed my breasts with my hands to make sure he would see nothing, and double check that the soapy water blocked his view. Once I had made sure I was safe, the door opened for just a moment, and I could see his blew robes fly in. The door shit once again and he came over.

"I want to clean the wounds first before anything else, you know, to make sure I wouldnt do anything wrong." I said. I watched as he rolled up his sleeves. "There is no right or wrong way to wash you and your wounds." He said gently. He flew behind me and I pulled my hair to the from of me, making sure it was out of the way. "Again, this might sting. But it's all necessary for your healing." He said. I nodded, bowed my head and exposed my back as much as I could.

I didn't know exactly which way he'd clean my wounds, but he was right, it stung. I think he might be using a big spoon of some sort to scoop the soapy water out to poor over my back. I was bout to ask, but I felt the water suddenly run down my back and I sucked air in through my teeth. The water being hot and the wounds being freshly cut hurt. I wanted to scoot away and hide my back because of the pain, but I knew that if I did I'd never heal properly.

So I just tried to focus on the bubbles in front of me as scoop after scoop of hot soapy water was poured down my back. After a while, he said that he was now going to use a sterile cotton cloth to wash the wounds properly, now that the initial dirt was gone. I nodded. "This is going to be one of the most painful parts. Beside the alcohol I'll use to sterilize your wounds. So, if you'd like to grip the sides of the tub to help with the pain, I recommend you do that. And again, I promise I will see nothing you don't want me too." He said. I nodded, slowly removed my hands from my breasts, and held on to the sides of the tub.

I tried to stay as still as possible as he cleaned the wounds. I could feel every fiber as they attached and then detached themselves from my wounds. The best way I could describe the pain, would be like a thousand tiny extra sticky bandaids being peeled off of your fresh cut over and over again. I grippes the sides of the tub so hard my knuckles had become white. And after a while, I noticed that the water had turned a murky red from the blood.