I watch R2 succeed at his robot functions, stopping the trash compactors before Leia, Chewy, Luke, and Han instantly scream and shout in celebration.

But C-3PO severely misinterprets their cries of joy for ones of panic and pain. "Listen to them! They're dying, R2! Curse my metal body. I wasn't fast enough. It's all my fault!"

I chuckle at his stupid, robot brain, snuggling under the blankets and shoving a large spoonful of ice cream into my mouth. Before I can watch Obi-Wan sneak around the Death Star, I hear a hard knock on my front door.

I set down my ice cream, unravel myself from the blankets, and pause the movie before walking over to the door, not bothering to look through the peephole as Sam probably just forgot something.

Swinging open the door, I instantly freeze when the muzzle of a gun comes into contact with my forehead, and a raspy voice speaks among the silence. "Say a word, and you're a goner."

My breath immediately hitches in my throat, and I start to feel a bit worried. Two (very strong looking) men stand behind the one with the weapon, all three wearing black ski masks that forbid me from looking at anything other than their deadly eyes.

I slowly raise my hands in surrender, but the man in front cocks the gun. "Don't move."

My arms instantly stop moving, and I close my eyes in frustration. I open my mouth to speak before I feel Gun dude push the muzzle against my forehead, and I decide against it.

"We're either gonna do this the easy way or the hard way," Gun dude instructs, gesturing for the other two to barge through the door, and they obey.

I feel them move to grab my arms, but before they can, I swiftly hit Gun dude's wrist and attempt to free him of the weapon. The gun fires, making me yelp in surprise before looking up at the new hole in our ceiling.

A pair of strong arms suddenly wrap around my waist, pulling me back from Gun dude, but before I can even try to send vibrations down his arms, another pair of hands pin my wrists together.

While in Two's restraint, I use One's grip on my wrists to pull him towards me, quickly moving to the side, so their heads collide behind me. Two's grip on my waist tightens as he loses balance, and he falls to the ground, bringing me with him.

His grip on me loosens as his back hits the ground, and I quickly scramble out of his hold. When I stand to my feet, a strong force tackles, and I cry out in surprise when I feel the floor fall out from under me.

All at once, I feel my back hit the coffee table before I hear it smash under my weight, and One lands on top of me, successfully pinning me to the ground.

I shuffle under the woodchips of the broken coffee table and smooshed ice cream, shoving his heavy body off mine. When I stand to my feet, Gun dude wraps his arms behind me in a chokehold, catching me off guard.

Before I can reach up to grab at his forearms, Two runs over and sends a straight punch to my nose before knocking the wind out of me with a kick to the stomach.

Tears start to well up in my eyes just from the sheer force of the blows I continue to receive. My tongue instinctively reaches out when my lips meet the blood trickling down from my nose.

The ground begins to spin under my feet as my head becomes dizzy. My lungs are screaming for a taste of air, and my face and stomach start to numb at the pain.

Suddenly, my eyes shoot open as Gun dude releases me from his chokehold and roughly shoves me to the side. A kick to my lower back sends me straight into the wall before I bump our tall, ceramic vase.