Chapter 29 Sleepover 2

Start from the beginning

"Uh.. Hey Y/n!!" Hinata said while looking at kags. "Well you see we were wondering-"

"If you could help us study?" Kags finished. 

You stare at them weirdly. "Its literally almost 11pm..."

"And?" they both said.

You raised an eyebrow and invite them in. "Is it alright if they come and uh...study?" you asked your sister. 

She smiled as she made more food. "Sure why not!" she walked over to the boys "Nice to meet you boys! So...it's supposed to storm tonight! " she walked back to the kitchen. "Why don't you stay the night so you don't get caught in the storm!?

"Sure!!" Hinata said with excitement. He turned to you and smiled. "Thank you so much!!"

You nod your head, "uh.. yeah no problem." You walked to the couch and watch as Kageyama sat next to you. 

He fiddled with his hands and looked down. "I-Is it really alright if we spend the night? I mean we are boys.... a-and you are a girl..." he mumbled as you try to suppress laughter. 

"Of course Kags!" you pat his head. "We are going to have a fun time!" You smiled at him as he blushed.

"Y-yeah" he stuttered out.

Both Hinata and Kageyama grabbed their bags and you all studied for a good hour before you were drained. "How can they still have so much energy!?" you thought as they put their stuff away. 

"You're so dumb." you hear Kageyama say and looked up. he was fighting with hinata over books. "That one is obviously mine!" he pulled the book out of his hands. "I spilled milk on it so it has a stain on it right here! Dumbass!"

"How was I supposed to know!?" Hinata fought back. 

You sighed and put a hand to your forehead. "Thank god my sister went to spend the night at her friends house. She would probably be overwhelmed by these two." 

"You're such a dumbass hinata!" Kageyama yelled as he chased him around the couch.

"Am not!"

"Are too!" 

"AM NOT!"

"ARE TOO!!" Kageyama yelled as he caught hinata. 

You get up off of the couch and put a hands on Kageyama and Hinatas chest. "Stop fighting." You said calmly which scared the two. They calmed down and looked away blushing. "Good! now," you said as you go to the kitchen to get food. "Lets watch a movie! what do you wanna watch?" you asked while bringing the chips over.

They both sat down on the couch and you sat between them. "How about the Lion King?" They nod their head as you turned it on. You yawn as you watch the movie. 

"Are you tired Y/n?" Kageyama said to you as you fought off slumber. 

You shook your head. "N-no..." You yawn again. 

He raised an eyebrow at you. "Mhm" he said as you continued to watch the movie. 

You could feel your eyes slowly close as you lose the battle. Your head falls back on the couch as you fall into a deep sleep. 

Kageyama looked over and noticed you were asleep. He slowly put your head on his shoulder. 

"Kageyama?" Hinata said as he noticed what he was doing. "I want her to sleep on my shoulder!" he whispered at him.

"Hush you idiot." he said glaring at him. "It's probably our fault she is tired." he said as Hinata put a blanket over you and him.

Hinata laid his head on your shoulder and yawned. "I am tired too." Hinata said as Kageyama rolled his eyes.

He got his hands free and slowly put his hands behind his head to support himself. "hm.." he yawned and looked at Hinata.

Hinata was already out and cuddling close to Y/n. 

He shook his head and felt his eyes close as well. 

*

You move to adjust yourself and tried to get more comfortable. This wakes Kageyama up and looked down at you. "Maybe I should take her to her bed." He thought as he looked at Hinata who was sprawled out next to her. 

He rolled his eyes and carefully put one arm under you knees and one on your back. He carefully stood up while carrying you bridal style. 

"K-Kags?" You hum half asleep.

He leaned down and whispers. "I'm taking you to bed so you can sleep better. Where is your room?" he said as you point to your room. 

He opened the door and carefully laid you down and covered you up. "T-thank you kags...i-i owe you one..." you said as you fall back asleep. 

"No you don't" he whispered and walked out of your room. 

"Holy crap. I was just in a girls room..."  he thought as he went back to the couch and as he got back he saw Hinata taking up almost all of it. "You dumbass" he said as he, not so carefully, moved him to the other side of the couch. 

He grabbed the other blanket off the couch and slowly fell back asleep.

Another Chapter done! Sorry its not as much as I wanted it to be but there will be a part 2 to this sleepover!!