Alex: And why are you on limited time?

Luke: Because they will be back in a couple hours.

Reggie: What are you planning?

Luke smirked at Reggie's comment. He had been planning this for a while, he knew he wanted to wait until they graduated high school, but before they went on their long awaited tour. With today being the day it is, he knew it was the perfect day. Today 3 years ago was the day Julie came back to him.

Willie: (gasp) OMG!!! You are going to propose!!!

Luke smiles and scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment. It was true, he was going to propose to the love of his life today. And he just hoped she would say yes.

Alex: Your actually proposing!!? Reggie I told you he was going to do it soon! HA!

Reggie: Fine. Hears your 5 dollars.

He gives Alex a 5 dollar bill and rolls his eyes as Alex does his victory dance.

"I do my little dancy dance"

Reggie: Oops, forgot to turn that off.

Luke: Yall bet on when I was going to propose?

Reggie: Yep, he thought you were going to do it within two weeks after graduation and I thought you would at least wait a month.

Katie: It's funny how you both thought he wouldn't wait a long time before proposing. 

Alex: That was the easy part.

Alex looks at Luke and laughs at the bright color of pink on his cheeks.

Reggie: Yeah, we knew he couldn't wait to put a ring on that girls finger. I'm kinda surprised he hasn't done it already.

Luke: If yall would stop, I could ask you what I wanted to ask you.

Alex: You want are help?

Luke: If it's not a problem?

Reggie: I want to help!! Your like proposing to my little sister!

Alex: I'm in too, I need to make sure you don't screw this up.

Katie: This sound like a boy thing. I'm going to go find the girls and hang with them. Bye babe.

Katie walks up to Reggie and gives him a quick peck and flashes out. Leaving a flustered Reggie behind in the process. 

Alex: Dude, you look like a tomato, or maybe a firetruck, wait no... definitely like a boy who is whipped!

Reggie: Hey!

Reggie chases Alex around the studio, flashing around trying to catch him. He end up tripping and falling on his face which earns a huge laughing fit from Alex.

Alex: Oh how I wish I had that on video! But Reggie, I was wrong it's not you who's whipped.

Willie: Then who is it babe?

Reggie, Alex, And Willie: Luke!

Luke rolls his eyes and goes over to his couch. He pulls out the ring he has been holding in his pocket for quite sometime now.

Willie: Nice ring Luke, it's absolutely beautiful.

Luke: Thanks, it's special.

Reggie: Where did you get it, cause I know Julie hides the money we make from our gigs.

Alex: What?

Reggie: She hides the money so we don't spend it all. Right?

Luke: No Reg, she just does that for you so you don't go and spend it all.