"You want me to do it?" I question, Zayn nodding his head as he hollows his cheeks and takes another drag from his cigarette.

  "Of course, I mean you're a pretty good fucking artist." He laughs. I smile and shrug my shoulders, intertwining my fingers in my lap nervously. "I'll pay you, it's a super easy job you'll just hang around the shop, take calls and occasionally check people in for walk-ins."

  "Are you being serious?" I ask, Zayn and Tiff both laugh now causing me to huff, my eyes flickering between them and landing on Zayn's hand as he puts his smoke out.

  "I'm being serious, jobs yours if you want it, if not it's not a big deal." He shrugs casually. I grin and nod my head excitedly. "You want it?"

  "Fuck yeah, I want it." I laugh, Zayn nodding proudly as he smiles and stands from the couch, reaching over the crowded coffee to shake my hand. I notice the multiple tattoos covering his fingers, seeing them up close for the first time since knowing him.

  "I'm looking forward to this." He nods, our hands detaching. "The hours will be chill and you'll start at eighteen an hour." He calls over his shoulders as he moves the register, the door swinging open revealing what looks like another client of his.

  "This is exciting." Tiff tells me, earning my attention. I smile and nod my head in agreement, smoothing my palms down my thighs out of nerves. "He's looking into hiring another tattoo artist which is kind of lame." She shrugs. "It'll help him out with the stress but it's chill having just us all the time."

  "Maybe the new artist will be cool." I mutter, Tiff shrugging her shoulders as she twirls a piece of her hair around her finger.

  My phone begins ringing under my thigh causing me to quickly lift my leg and grab it, a photo of Harry and I flashes across the screen with his name, my thumb sliding over the answer button.

  "Hey baby—"

  "Where the fuck are you?" Harry's voice is snappy and harsh across the line. It must've been louder than I thought because Tiffs head snaps up in my direction, her lips parting with utter shock, just the same as me.

  "Okay, do you want to try that again?" I speak back into the phone, hearing Harry shuffling over the line, a few irritated grunts echoing into my ear causing me to roll my eyes.

  "Clover, I'm not in the mood today." He replies, my mouth gaping open at his shitty attitude. I shake my head, leaning my back into the chair cushion as Tiff furrows her eyebrows at me with confusion. I shrug my shoulders as a silent response.

  "Seems like you haven't been in the mood all week, Harry." I mutter back. "And since when do I have to run every thing I do by you first?" I continue, Tiff pursing her lips at my words causing me to grin and shake my head at her.

  "I didn't fucking say that, but I expected you to be at your place after class, I'm here right now." He responds in a fast and impatient tone. My knuckles cracking against my thigh as I roll my eyes at him.

  "Well I don't want to be around you if you're going to be mean to me." I sigh quietly. I hear him do the same as I wait for his response, small shuffling noises and the sound of a car door slamming echoes through the line.

"Are you going to tell me where you are or not, baby?" His tone is still harsh causing me to huff and glance over at Tiff who has gone back to reading her book.