Agreements | Chapter Ten

TW // catcalling and sexual harassment on the reader

Irritated. That is what Hawks currently was. Right now, he's seated on medical chair at his agency with Recovery Girl pressing a small smooch on his face. He muttered a thank you with a smile.

"You look glum," She stated while backing up.

"Yeah, because I'm here in the evening time which is supposed to be my day off." He described.

She half smiled, "It's okay, I'm sure you didn't have anything else better to do."

The blonde haired male glared at the woman and huffed, "I did." His hair fell down to his forehead, Hawks not even caring to fix it.

Today was supposed to be the second day of spending time with Y/n. He was extremely excited when he woke up and even got ready early, but he got called in due to some villain causing mayhem again. Some girl with a teleportation quirk was robbing banks and stealing things. It was a drag to catch her and it took a longer time than it usually did to catch people.

He had to call Y/n and tell her that he had to postpone the activities. She was understanding as always so he didn't think much of it. But, he didn't expect it to take nearly six hours. He also received some scuffs from the girl which also was a surprise. He figured it just wasn't his day today. Now it was the evening time and he still hasn't seen Y/n. He was getting impatient.

Hawks wondered what she was doing. Was she with her girl group? Hanging out with Nyx? With Wolfsbane? He immediately shook the last thought. Why did that hairy devil even pop up into his mind? Hawks did not want to think about that man with Y/n. It was annoying and he was already ticked off.

"Well, I'm sure whatever you had to do will be there when you get back." Recovery Girl assured the male, "What was it you were going to do anyway?"

He scrunched his nose up, "I was meeting someone."

"A hero?"

"No."

"An assistant applicant?" He was going to deny it, but he realized that she wasn't really wrong.

"Something like that."

Recovery Girl turned her back, reaching to the side and grabbing the bandages. It was wrapped so perfectly that it was something you'd see in an asmr channel. She began to unwrap a part and bringing it over to his arm. She laughed a little as she started to wrap it.

He raised his brow quizzically. He didn't say anything funny so why in the world was she laughing away like he just said the worlds most funniest joke.

She looked up for a bit to meet with confused eyes. She shook her head gently continuing to wrap.

"You were meeting with a girl, weren't you?" She was so certain that her voice didn't waver a bit. He wondered if it was really that obvious.

Hawks stared at her, "You know, most assistants are women. We don't have a lot of men assistants around here." He avoided the question. He wished to be strong in a situation like this but he could feel heat rising up.

"You know what I mean, Hawks. Everyone knows you wouldn't be this persistent to leave unless it's something that matters to you." He shrugs it off with a small grimace. It was embarrassing since this was the first time something like this has happened to him, but it also made him feel so tingly inside when she mentioned the 'something that matters to you'.

"Okay, so what? I was meeting one, but it didn't happen since I was called in."

"Aw. This is totally going to break your fangirls hearts." She jokingly placed her right hand over her heart. He scoffed in a laughing way. She was right, but he wasn't going to drop Y/n because of a fanbase.