Chapter 69 - Why didn't you tell me?

Start from the beginning

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

An hour has passed and everyone is sat around Quirin's bed talking with one another.

"Wait, so you're telling me you're staying for good now, Pascal ran away to the tower, Attila nearly got arrested for something he didn't do AND THEN opens a shop with Monty? In two weeks?!"

Rapunzel nods, "Yeah, it's been slightly-"

Cass cuts in, "Hectic?"

"You could say that." Rapunzel giggles.

Quirin walks into the room, "I thought I heard noise in here." He chuckles

"I think we should get back to Corona." Rapunzel hugs you again before standing up.

"Yeah, your right, it's going to get dark soon." Eugene stands up and holds Rapunzel's hand.

They all wave goodbye and leave, it's just you, Quirin, Sophie and Varian.

Quirin smiles at you three, "There are ham sandwiches on the counter, and now that (__) is awake will you guys go and get some fresh air? You haven't left this room since she fell unconscious."

Varian Victory dances, "Ham sandwiches!!!!"

Sophie smirks and walks out pushing Varian who is still dancing, now just leaving you and Quirin in the room, this was your opportunity to ask about these "images".

"Well, are you coming (__)?" Quirin asks while leaning on the door frame.

"Well, I need to talk to you about something... serious." You rub the back of your wrist still hiding the star-shaped scar.

Quirin walks out to the hallway, "Kids, why don't you go outside and have a picnic, (__) and I will join you soon." Quirin shouts loud enough for them to hear.

"Alright, dad!" Varian shouts back.

Quirin walks back in, shuts the door and sits next to you on his bed. "Well, what is it?"

You take a deep breath and sigh, "Ever since... that 'Incident' with the you know what, I keep seeing images of... you in some sort of crystal near the roc- I mean the 'you know what'."

There was silence.

Quirin sighs, "Well if gonna happen, its gonna happen."

"How could you say that? There has to be a way to stop it from happening surely!"

Surprisingly Quirin keeps his calm, "(__), your still innocent to this world, if you're sure that's what you saw then it's going happen if we like it or not."

You look at him suspiciously, "Do you know something I don't?"

He looks you straight in the eyes, "I can't tell you. It is something that you will find out on your own."

He holds your hands, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Because, telling someone  that you keep seeing them encased in some sort of crystal, isn't the best conversation starter." You giggle lightly.

"Just tell me if you see any more of these 'visions' Alright? Because, though Varian is my only child, you and Sophie are like daughters to me, (__). And families don't keep secrets. Besides the way you and Varian are going, I think one day you will be my daughter." He chuckles.

You stare in complete shock, him being so calm about this is just weird.

"(__) if it does happen, promise me you will look after Varian for me? You and I both know how sensitive he is."

"I won't let you down, Quirin." You smile.

"Good, now how about we go meet Sophie and Varian?" He stands up and walks out.

"I'll meet you out there."

You sigh, of course, you haven't told him about the other images you saw, you couldn't, it would break his heart if you did.

You stand up then walk to yours and Varian's room.

Your satchel has been placed near your bed. You pick it up and look through your journal to try to find a time you could've hurt yourself to make a scar like this one, but there's nothing.

Nothing at all that happened that could have made this.

You sigh and put some gloves on to hide it for now, it still feels like someone stabbed you hundreds of times. Then you walk out to meet everyone.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Your outside with them all when you suddenly remember about the brownies.

"Wait, did you guys save me a brownie?"

They all smile sheepishly.

"You've got to be kidding me!?" You pout.

Sophia smirks, "To be fair they were DELICIOUS!"

"Thanks for telling me that." You huff and take a bite of your sandwich.

"You betrayed me." You keep a straight face, though inside you were laughing.

"We betrayed you over brownies?" Varian asks.

"Its the worst kind of betrayal!" You reply.

Quirin chuckles at you all, "How about we all get some brownies tomorrow and I will make sure you will get one, (__)"

"I can work with that." You giggle.

"Good, I think we all could use a brownie."

Suddenly you all have a laughing fit.

But your more confused on what's going to happen, and why Quirin didn't freak when he found out about it.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Authors note

Hey everyone! I just wanted to say I've finally finished Sophia's design! It still could use some work but it'll get there.

That's all I wanted to say I'll show you in its own part so for now... Cya later!