Chapter 21: Hatake Kakashi

Start from the beginning

"My name is Haruno Sakura. My likes? Being healthy. My dislikes? Ino-pig. My dream? Hahah. . . I don't know." Naruto noticed that Sakura completely skipped or forgot about listing her hobbies.

"Next, emo," Kakashi pointed his index finger towards Satsuki. She glared at him, making him eye-smile in return. Satsuki grunted, annoyed at Kakashi for whatever he's doing.

"Hn. My name is Uchiha Satsuki. My likes? I don't have many, but one of my likes is quite obvious to see and is quite clear to know. My dislikes? Fanboys and people who hold me down. Hobbies? Figure it out yourself. Dreams? What I have is no dream. . . because I'll make ita reality. I want to kill a certain someone and rebuild my clan." Oh, yeah, she went full brood mode.

"That's a lot of sex, Satsuki." She snapped her head towards Naruto, glaring at him with her fierce eyes. Kakashi was amused, letting out a quiet perverted giggle.

Guess Naruto was a necessity to keep her calm. Kakashi nodded and turned towards their final and last member of the team. He pointed towards Naruto, wanting his introduction.

"You, emo V.2," said Kakashi, gaining a look from Naruto that had a blank loo to it. After a few seconds, Naruto sighed and started to do his introduction.

I might find out what he likes and dislikes and hobby. Though it depends if he dodges the question. Satsuki thought, wanting to learn more about the blond and black weirdo.

"My name is is: Ahihcu Naruto. My likes? Being smart, training, and training with Satsuki. My dislikes? Umm. . . I don't know — not having my apartment clean. My hobbies? I guess. . . I don't know actually — training, I guess. My dream? Ah, that, I know very well." Naruto ws getting tired of giving out too much information.

"I want to achieve something. But — just like Satsuki — I, too, will make it a reality and not just a simple fantasy. Though that said dream shall remain a secret." Satsuki narrowed her eyes right at Naruto, wondering what his dream could possibly be.

Could he be wanting to become Hokage? No, he doesn't seem like the type of person to want to be Hokage. Though he might be in another world or something along those lines. Satsuki thought, getting her eyes back towards Kakashi once more. He had an eye-smile directed at them all,

"Well, tomorrow I would like for all of us to be at the Team 7 Training Ground. If you don't know where that is, then you should know that it's on the borders of the village." They nodded, seemingly getting what he was saying.

But they would have to actually ask for directions if they don't know which side the grounds are on. Kakashi glanced at each one of them before he broke the news to them.

'Tomorrow morning, we will be doing a survival exercise." Sakura raised an eyebrow.

"But sensei, we have already done survival exercises in the academy, though. On the most part, that's how we got here in the first place." Kakashi didn't respond at first and just giggled a bit in a very weird and creepy way.

"This survival exercise is not just your normal exercise," said Kakashi, pulling out his icha-icha book that was in a pouch right behind him.

"This exercise is very crucial for you all." This immediately got them to tense just a bit. "This is because this test is what will decided if you become genin or not." Naruto cursed internally, knowing something like this would happen.