S E V E N

Tate woke up on the living room couch to the shower turning on in the bathroom nearby. I must've fell asleep here last night.

She had no clue what the plan was for today. She also wasn't quite sure what her and Techno were now. They never discussed it last night. She knew for a fact she was not going to bring it up first, though.

Deciding against her wants, she got off the couch and headed to her bedroom to change her clothes and make herself look decent. She opted for a tennis skirt and an oversized hoodie, pairing it with some black thigh-high socks. She did her makeup as usual, nothing too heavy. When she was happy with how she had looked she walked to the bathroom, completely forgetting who was in it.

"Oh, shit. I'm so sorry I'll uh just uh-," Tate stammered Turing around. She caught a glimpse of Techno before she had turned around, the image of him shirtless burning her cheeks red. The girl went straight back to her bedroom, closing the door behind her and flopping on her back on the queen sized bed.

Tate wasn't sure how long she sat there, lost in her thoughts before a knock was emitted from the door to her left. "Can I come in?" The usual monotonous voice was soft.

"Yeah, go ahead," Tate had called out, not bothering to sit up. Truth be told she was nervous to look at him.

"Don't be embarrassed, it happens," Techno had sat next to Tate on the bed. She turned her head to the side to look up at him, this time with a shirt on.

"Yeah, sorry," A small laugh was emitted from the girl, clearly still full with embarrassment, her cheeks still lightly glowing at the sight of him.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," The man let out flatly, not looking away from the girl laying beside him.

The compliment did not help her flustered state at all.

"Are you going to stream today?" She sat up and placed her head in her hands.

"Uh, yeah I think so. Have some stuff to do with Tommy on the SMP," Techno was picking at his nails.

"Oh, cool. Can I watch you stream?" She smiled.

"Yeah, sure. You just have to be quiet I guess,"

"Yay! Thank you!" Tate have a even bigger smile to the man leaning against her headboard. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

"You get excited at the smallest things, T," he used the old nickname he used to use.

"Awwww! You called me T again!"  The girl noticed the use of the name.

"Yeah, yeah, shush. I remember how much you loved it," The man sat up. "Wanna go get lunch somewhere?"

"Oooh, yes. Where shall we go?" She sat up with him, and started putting some earrings she had set out earlier on.

"I have a place, come on let's go," Techno started outside to the car to get it started. Tate hopped in after putting some shoes on. She plugged in her phone to play music on the ride. The song I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys came on first, Tate of course humming along.

Secrets I have held in my heart

Tate looked over at Techno, him driving with one hand on the wheel.

Are harder to hide than I thought

She looked away, blushing. How can someone look so good while driving.

Maybe I just wanna be yours

She thought about last night, the gentle kisses shared between the two.

I wanna be yours

She wanted to be his, that's for sure. But everything was so complicated.

I wanna be yours

Noticing the girls sadness, Techno placed a hand on the girls thigh, trying to provide comfort.

Wanna be yours

"Techno, what am I supposed to do?"

Wanna be yours

"What do you mean?"

Wanna be yours

"About him," Tate paused the music, wanting to talk now.

"Well, what do you want to do, T?" Techno looked over at the girl.

"I have no idea. I want to be free of him, free of the constant fear of him." Tate sighed.

"You want to press charges?"

"I don't know, it hurts my head to think about it right now. I guess I could wait and see if anything's happens, you know?" Tate didn't want the police involved, she didn't want to wait however long it would take for them to get to the problem and solve it. She just wanted him gone.

"If that's what you want to do, T. It's your decision. I just want you away from him and safe," And you to be mine Techno didn't  let the last part out.

"Yeah, I guess. I just want to enjoy myself now I guess. I really miss streaming though. I'm just not ready to do it now. Maybe make a video or two, I-I don't know."

"Don't pressure yourself to do anything, everyone will understand. Wait until you're ready. I know everyone misses you though. Friends and fans. When was the last time you talked to Tommy and Tubbo? They keep pestering me,"

"I texted them the other day before I called Wilbur, but not for very long. I should reach out to them now that you mention it." Tate pulled out her phone.

Tommyinnit

Tate
Hey big T! I miss you!

Tommy
TATE
I MISS YOU

The two texted until Techno pulled into the parking lot. She turned off her phone as Techno removed his hand from her thigh. She completely forgot he had placed it there, and started blushing profusely. I need to get myself under control.

Hey guys! He's the long awaited update. Im so sorry it's takes so long I haven't had a lot of time to write, and when I do I never have motivation :/ the next update will be longer! I have a plan for it and it'll be juicy.
I'm really enjoying DreamSMP based stories atm, especially techno ones! If you have any good ones do comment them!