•⫷•17•⫸•

Start from the beginning

I was causally talking with him and ofcourse I invited him to come home

ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

I ended the call....cha it's not him... it's just my imagination... wait even if it's my imagination!! Why should he be there??
God!!!

We all got out of car not forget to take all luggages...I took a luggage named Krish in my arms...rest Anna (bro) Anni (sister-in-law) and Appa (father) took...

Thaatha (grandpa) , Patti (grandma) , athai (aunty)and Mama (uncle)( Adi's parents )... was standing there....aiiii athai is here I love her very much... Patti (grandma) took Aarathi with that pumpkin.... and went to throw it out... from the movement I came here she didn't even spare me a glance.... it's ok it's nothing new...

Athai (aunty) came to me and cupped my face...

Meena athai : Ani kutty!! How many days it has been?? You have grown up much?? Anbu Anna always kept you away from us !!You look beautiful dear!!

She said ,kissed on my cheeks and pulled it....see, this is the only problem have a "chubby cheeks" everyone likes to pull it...but I like athai does it from childhood... she does it ever time if I do something right or wrong...

 she does it ever time if I do something right or wrong

( Awww cute 😍😍😍)
( Did that guy caught your eye )

Because of all this happened... the little chimpanzee in my arms woke up....so, I let him go down...he sleepyly walked to Anni and hugged her legs...He might have forgotten them....

Everyone talked with me... expect Patti...I can see one person is missing here... it's Adi Mama....you know what!! We both like to annoy each other...i still remember that night how he and others fooled me ( that incident is based on true story of this little monkey author 🐒)....I was sitting near Thaatha , Appa and Babu mama was sitting next to him....Patti is in room... athai and Vidya Akka came with plates and bowls , then most importantly food items....