"Go through another what babe? Talk to me you can tell me anything." As soon as I said that it was like I flicked a switch inside of Janet, she changed within a blink of an eye.

"I uh whew....can't breathe!" She bent over the edge of the bed and grabbed at her chest. It was another one of her episodes and I was getting really scared of them cause every time they got worse.

"Come on let's get some air ba-" I tried to go and help her but she bolted to the bathroom and started to throw up barely making it to the toilet before falling to the floor hard.

She gripped the toilet so hard her knuckles turned white. I went over and held her hair and rubbed her back in circle and after five minutes she finally stopped and sat against the wall crying hysterically.

I went to comfort her and like clock work KJ walked into the room screaming for Janet. I swear every time Janet started to cry she was two seconds away there to make her happy, and every time Janet shuts up within minutes.

"Momma come on let's go eat our snacks we made earlier and watch a movie before dinner." She said reaching for Janet but Janet didn't budge. KJ knew something deeper was wrong if she didn't move for food, so she sat in Janet's arms and just let her cry it out.

I left them alone and walked into the room to change into my night clothes and Kam was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"Why does momma cry so much?" She was pregnant but only almost a month I can't imagine how she'll be at the end of the pregnancy.

"Well we were going to tell you and KJ later but I guess I can tell you now. Momma's having a baby, and baby's make mommies very emotional."

"Oh okay well I need it to hurry up because I'm tired of hearing her cry everyday and night." He whispered waking out of the room making me roll my eyes and change my clothes.

Janet
After me and KJ finished eating our frozen strawberries, which was my dinner for the night because my stomach was still in knots, I went to go check on Justice.

I knocked on the door and got no response but I heard sniffling. When I walked into the room she was balled up holding a pillow very close to her heart.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to almost hurt you or your baby, it's just-" She stopped because she broke down in tears again. I climbed in the bed and held her trying to calm her down.

"It's okay I know you didn't mean it okay sweetie? Just tell me why you were so upset?"

"It's not that I didn't want more then one baby or that I hate my children it's just that I'm scared. I barely wanted to have kids until you talked me into it and when you were going into labor you traumatized me."

"Me?!"

"Yes you, you were in so much pain and you started to freak out, I don't wanna go through that."

"I was pregnant for the first time with twins, I didn't know how to raise two children I lost one and now I had to raise two? Plus me and Toni were on the rocks really bad. You are in a completely different situation then I am."

"How so?"

"You've given birth before, natural might I add, and you and Anika are good as far as I know."

"True but-"

"No buts you got this."

"That's ironic you telling her something that you should be telling yourself." I looked towards the door and Toni stood there with her arms folded.

"This ain't about me."

"It doesn't matter y'all will both be fine we have each other, but Just you have to apologize to your fiancé." As soon as she said that Justice started crying all over again.

"I- I tried to kill my baby. Oh she's gonna leave me isn't she?! Oh my god!"

"Damn Tone you couldn't make this any better could you? How about you stay here tonight so you can get yourself together before you apologize?"

"I guess I can. I want the twins in here with me though."

"You getting ready aren't you?" Toni said waking to the door. I guess she thought that was funny but Justice started to cry again, this time I left her alone.

"Toni you really got a way with words don't you?"

"I was saying what we were thinking don't try me."

"You right, come on let's go to bed I need my beauty sleep."

"Yeah you do."

"Okay now I'm really about to bite your ass."

"Hungry much?"

——————
loflllll 🤸🏽‍♀️