Khushi : Wha..at..t ha..aap...pen.e..d D...ii??

Anjali : What happened ??? You are asking me what happened ?? Who the hell gave you the permission to harm MY husband ha?? WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION ?? Answer me DAMMIT !!!

Khushi (shocked) : DI!!

Anjali (irritated) : What di ?? You want to harm my husband na ?? Now see what I will do to you ....

Anjali went towards the door corner where other vase was kept , took hold of it and thrown it towards Khushi , which resulted on the vase hitting Khushi's head . Blood was oozing out of her head but Anjali cared less .

Anjali : And what is this ?? You want to burn me or what ?? I told you I want to bath with this water not to burn myself with this hot water .

Khushi looked at Anjali confused . Anjali held her hand and led her towards the bathroom . She took Khushi to the place where the bucket was kept . Khushi was shocked to see the water so much hot as she had not boiled it so  hot that it would have burnt a person . Anjali smirked evilly thinking about her stunt of changing the water to the geezer's water at a high temperature . 

Anjali : You wanted to burn me na ?? But sorry to say that I am not the fool you are thinking me to be to bath with such a hot water . You know what whoever hurts me I take revenge from them and you were thinking of BURNING me then definitely I will not sit quietly . Now let me give you the experience of having your hands burn in hot water .

Khushi : No Di , I ..... 

She could not speak more when Anjali held her wrist tightly , her nails pricking Khushi's soft skin . She dragged Khushi towards the bucket full of water and dipped her hand on it .

AHHHH......

But no one was there to listen to her painful scream .

**************************

Khushi was going towards her room when Anjali came to her . Khushi was scared if she had done anything wrong .

Anjali : Khushi , my head is paining very much . I need a coffee . Just go and make it , FAST !!

Khushi : Ji!! (okay!!)

And she again returned to the kitchen with Anjali trailing behind her . She was confused as to why Anjali was following her but remained silent . She made the coffee and gave it to Anjali , who drank the coffee directly and burnt her tongue . Khushi was gazing at her confused as to why anyone would drink a hot coffee directly and that too a very big sip in one go but then got frightened when she heard a shout . 

YOU FOOL !!!

All members present in the house (i.e. Manorama , Nani , Prakash brothers ) came running to the kitchen hearing a shout and was shocked to see an angry Anjali standing there , who composed herself when she saw the family members there in the kitchen .

Nani : What happened Anjali bitiya(daughter)??

Mami : Hello Hi Bye Bye ,  Sasuma (MIL) why are you asking her this question ?? As we can see phati saree (torn saree , Khushi) is also here so it must be that she did something like her disgusting character ?? (giving Khushi a disgusted look)

Nani : (warning) Manorama !!

Mami : (rolling her eyes ) Hhh!!!

Anjali : Nani , Mami relax nothing happened I am okay !! RELAX !! Go to your rooms and rest I am fine .... and sorry for disturbing !!

Nani : Its Ok !! 

They went to their rooms . Anjali turned to the prakash brothers and spoke glaring at them .

Anjali : And you all , get out of here and don't step or let anyone step here before I allow you to . Just go , do your work and see that NO-ONE comes here !! UNDERSTAND ??

They nodded their heads and went to do their work with one of them keeping eye if anyone goes to the kitchen . 

Anjali walked up to Khushi and grabbed her hair in her tight grip from one hand and closed her mouth from the other so as to prevent her from shouting . Khushi winced in pain . Anjali gritted coming close to her face .

Anjali : You love to burn me right ?? First my body and then my tongue ??? Now see what I will do .

She left Khushi's hairs and opened the gas stove , held Khushi's hand and held it above the fire in the gas stove , with her hands clutching Khushi's arms tightly , for she did not want to burn her hands  .  Khushi shouted but her voice could not be heard by anyone as Anjali covered her mouth ever-so-tightly with her hands . Khushi was crying uncontrollably  and trying to get her hand free but it did not happen .

****************************

Khushi opened her eyes , jerking , and checked her hands but it was okay . Sweat beads formed in her forehead . She looked around and relived that she was in their apartment and not Shantivan . She was sitting in the same position with her back resting on the door and her knees close to her chest . She had got many nightmare's like this , when they had initially shifted London but after a long time she had the nightmare  again . She was terrified thinking about what would happen if they would return to India .

TO BE CONTINUED ........

Hope you like the update . Any questions ??? Feel free to ask . Please do VOTE , COMMENT and SHARE , if you like it . Love you all ......

AAYUSHI 

1750 WORDS ......