a date with the hellhound

Start from the beginning

Frieza (Y/N):"ok guess I will see you then."

Loona:"yep."

Now she left and yet I'm over here panicking because this is the first time this has happened god I need help oh I know Lucifer can help me since he has experience.

*another timeskip*

Lucifer enters my room.

Lucifer:"you said you needed my help frieza."

Frieza (Y/N):"yes because Loona just asked me out and yet this is the first time this has happened to me so I need your help."

Lucifer:"oh alright I will help you and I know a place you can bring her."

*timeskip(did you think I would reveal what he was gonna say.)*

Now I am waiting in the limousine with Loona I was wanting to start a conversation but before I could we arrived where we were going and I opened the door for Loona.

Frieza (Y/N):"after you."

As soon as Loona saw were I took her she was shocked because I took her to Lucifer's diner.

Loona:"how were you able to arrange this?"

Frieza (Y/N):"well its 2 things 1 I'm the Emperor of the universe and 2 I'm friends with Lucifer himself."

Loona:"oh I see."

Now we entered the diner and we got the V.I.P. treatment since everyone knows who I am.

Waiter:"what would you two like for today?"

Loona:"I would like the best steak you have and I would also like a drink of wine."
(I know she's a hellhound but she apparently can handled like over 10 bottles of wine like how is that possible.)

Waiter:"alright and for you Lord Frieza?"

Frieza (Y/N):"I would like the same thing please and can I have a glass of water."

Waiter:"very well alright when you're food is ready then i will bring everything."

After that the waiter left and me Loona couldn't stop looking at each other in the eyes.
(I don't know how dates work so I'm sorry if this part sucks.)

And the song called swap meet by chills is playing in the background.

After what felt like hours of staring at each other in the eyes the waiter came back with our food.

Waiter:"here's your food and drinks now since you two are together theres no need to pay."

Well that's something and now he left again and now me and Loona are eating our food.

*small timeskip*

Dang that steak is not only really strong but its freaking delicious and now me and Loona are in the limousine again and we are also staring into each others eyes again.

(Best love story song I could find.)

Our faces neared each other and we closed our eyes and then finally kissed.

We have been kissing the hole ride back to the hotel so before we arrived we stopped and looked at each other.

Loona:"I love you Frieza."

Frieza (Y/N):"call me (Y/N) and I love you to Loona."

After that we continued kissing.

*3rd person*

???:"hmmm interesting so he has a lover now hehehe."

Akumo:"I want to do something and not just sit here the whole time."

???:"patients akumo you will get your chance just be patient."

Akumo:"uuuuhhhh fine."

???:"I'm very interested to see how this will go on hehehe but I don't like to do this but your time will soon come to a end Frieza (Y/N)."

______________________________________

Sorry if this chapter sucks but I tried my best.