Public Engagements

"The whole country are still talking about the polo match organized by Charles and Diana. The match itself was a game for the ages, even Andrew and Edward are surprised by how great Charles played that day." Philip said to his wife the queen after he read an article about the polo match in the newspaper.

"That's good, Diana's finally bringing out the best in Charles." Elizabeth said.

...xxx...

The royal couple Charles and Diana are spending time with school children from a randomly selected pre school in a dairy farm owned by the royal family. Both husband and wife can't help but happily enjoy their time with the little children who are enjoying playing with the sheeps and cows.

At the end of the day the children thanked the royal couple by performing a song and dance number before they left.

...xxx...

Diana saw Charles alone with his back leaning against a fence. She joined him looking at the farmers herding the sheeps back to the barn.

"You look deep in thought. Do you mind sharing what you are thinking about?" Diana asked softly.

Charles placed an arm around Diana's shoulder and she leaned her head on his shoulder, "Early today when we were playing and chasing with the young children a thought occured to me."

Diana wrapped her arms around her husband's torso, "Do continue my love."

"That I will be 50 at my birthday this year and if ever we will be blessed with a child again, I just might not be able to chase our child as I advance more in age." Charles said, his age finally becoming a bother to him.

"Age is just a number my love. Besides if ever you can't chase our youngest child anymore, we have our boys William and Harry to chase their younger sibling for you." Diana said to re assure and dismiss Charles' thoughts of insecurity regarding his age.

"Do you think we can still have a child?" Charles asked looking into his wife's beautiful face.

"We should go to the royal physician together and discuss our desire to have a child after we return from Paris."

...xxx...

Charles and Diana have the busiest month of their schedule together from visiting hospitals and hospice care centers around England to give out their donation personally to patients who can't support themselves.

They barely have time to spend with William and Harry who understood how important their public engagements are.

Currently they are on board the royal plane on route to Paris signing letters of gratitude they will be giving out to guests on a gala night dinner sponsored by the ambassador of UK to France.

Charles was almost done signing his letters while listening to his secretary discuss their schedule in Paris when his eyes landed on Diana who is almost done signing her letters. The natural light from the sun through the plane's window highlights her beauty and he can't help but feel mesmerized by it.

"Diana's glowingly beautiful."  Charles thought.

Diana can feel Charles staring at her and she shyly tucked her hair behind her ear.

Unable to control himself with what Diana just did he asked for everyone to leave him and Diana alone and not disturb them until he calls for them.

...xxx...

"Anything wrong love?" Diana was surprised when Charles asked everyone to leave them alone.

"Nothing, you are just irresistable I can't wait anymore for the plane to land before I lay my hands on you." Charles said as he removed his suit jacket and stalked towards his wife, loosened up his tie and folded his sleeves to his elbows.

Diana blushed as red as a tomato with Charles' intent. They never made love in a plane before that it excited and scared her at the same time.

"Charles..." Diana was not able to finish what she's about to say when Charles silenced her with a hot searing kiss.

...xxx...

Diana's back was by the wall of the plane's bathroom, her long legs tightly wrapped around his waist as Charles continued to thrust in and out of his wife.

Moans of pleasure and the sound of Diana's back hitting the bathroom wall surrounded the two of them inside the tight space that excited the two of them

"Charles...I am close..." Diana moaned feeling the pleasure almost to its limit.

"I know love...I...am too." Charles said and he increased his speed, he wanted the two of them to climax at the same time.

With a final thrust Charles came undone followed closely by Diana. They were both catching their breaths with Charles still inside of her.

"That was something. I love you Diana." Charles said and kissed Diana's forehead before kissing her passionately again as they both come down from the intense climax they felt.

...xxx...

After cleaning each other up, Diana did her best to flatten the creases on Charles' long sleeves.

"Do you think they know what we did?" Diana asked after she fixed her husband's tie.

"No. Maybe they thought we discussed something privately." Charles wore his suit jacket and inspected Diana's floral dress one last time before giving her a thumbs up.

...xxx...

Massive crowd welcomed Charles and Diana at the airport and at the hospital when they arrived. Charles gave out a speech of how grateful he was for the doctors, the staff and the hospital for saving Diana and handed out a check the hospital will use to have their new emergency and trauma building built.

The gala night organized by the ambassador was a success as well with visitors handing out donation to be used by the embassy to help England citizens in France needing assistance. The dance by the royal couple was the real highlight of the night that will be the talk of the town for days to come.

After the gala night was done both were exhausted when they returned to their suite.  Diana felt something in her stomach that caused her to throw everything she ate for the day at the bathroom that caused Charles to look white as a ghost in worry.

...xxx...

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. I am sorry if there are any spelling or grammar mistakes.