I guess you want this back. I said taking off the overcoat jacket I had on my shoulders. Thank you. Allow me. He said giving me a hand as we walked up the stairs to the front doors. I went to open the door to step inside but the door swung open revealing my mother. Mother? I said questionably. What are you doing with this young man! She yelled. Mother, I-? I began to say but she interrupted. I'm so sorry young man I bet she was a burden to take care of. My mother said to Prince Adrien as she pushed me inside and slammed to door in his face. What were you doing with that prince?! She shouted grabbing my arm forcefully. Nothing?! I yelled back at her as I yanked my arm from her grasp. What did he tell you? She crossed her arms. That is none of your concern? I said having my back towards her. Yes it is? I'm your mother. She walked to face me. You don't act like one. I whispered. What did you say to me, Marinette Dupain Cheng? She said. I said you don't act like a mother? I shouted in her face. She pushed me down to the ground. Do I act like one now! She yelled. I cried as I stood up and ran upstairs to my bedroom.

I kept crying as I started packing clothes in a suit case. There was a knock on my bedroom door. Who is it? I said still sobbing. It's your father Marinette. He said. I quickly opened the door and gave him a big hug. Dad, she called me a burden in front of the prince. I cried again. I'm so sorry for getting you in this mess? He said. No it's not your fault dad? I said releasing the hug. Where are you going? He asked pointing at the suit case. I was hoping you wouldn't be here. I said fidgeting with my fingers. You were going to leave without telling me or saying goodbye? He said with a worried expression.

Assistant Alya's POV:

I started walking up the stairs to the door of Marinette's castle. Oh hello, Prince Adrien. I said bowing down. Please don't bow down to me. He said politely. Sorry? Habit? I said. You work here? He said. Yes I work for Princess Marinette. I answered. Could you please send her back out here I really need to talk to her? He said. Yes of course let me just get situated and I'll go get her for you. I said. Thank you. He said. I walked in the castle it's felt so eerie. What happened in here? I said to my self. I walked up the stairs to Marinette's room and knocked on the door. Marinette are you in here? I said. The door knob twisted and the door opened. Her eyes were red. What happened? I asked. My mother? She said holding her head. I'm so sorry Marinette. Your probably not interested but Prince Adrien is at the door and he wants to talk to you. I said. He is still here? She said wiping her tear stains from her face and running to the front door. I giggled.

Hello King Dupain. How are things? I said. Everything is pretty good. Do you want to see the new cake I came up with? He said. Yes. I said with excitement as we went to go to the kitchen.

Prince Adrien's POV:

I saw the front door open. Hi. I said as I placed a hand behind my neck. Hi. Look I'm so sorry for my mother. But yeah she's probably right... I'm a burden. She said rubbing her arms. No your not? You are the most kind hearted woman I have met so far. I said. Really. She blushed a little. Yes. I smiled. Adrien, How are you doing? Chloe said wrapping her arm around mine. I'm fine. I said with a smile. Who is this girl your talking to? A street maid or a peasant? She said. Chloe this is Princess Marinette. I said to her. Oh so this is Marinette? She said looking at her up and down. Hello? It's nice to meet you, Chloe. Princess Marinette said.

It's princess Chloe to you! She yelled. Marinette gasped. Can we go Adrien. This place is making me sick. Chloe said. I gave princess Marinette another slip of paper. She secretly took it of my hands without Chloe noticing. I winked at her. Adrien? Can you buy me an ice cream? Please? Chloe said begging. Yes what ever you want? I said.

Princess Marinette's POV:

I looked at the slip of paper he gave me.

Let's take a little walk tomorrow, in the town.

I smiled and sighed. Just being around him makes my heart beat fast. I went back into the castle and locked the doors. Then I walked to my room. I feel so lonely but yet I'm not alone? I sat at the edge of my bed and closed my eyes before sliding down the side of the bed I began to speak what was on my mind and talk to Jesus. I don't know how to start these but here I go? Um Lord Jesus make me new and take away this evil in my heart to not be rude to people. Be in my heart and change it the way you want it. I come to you as a sinner. I believe that you died on the cross went in the grave and rose on the third day. You are my Lord and savior, Amen. I prayed. I then sat back on my bed and just thinking about things then I heard a voice almost like a whisper.

~

Hello my fellow readers. How are you liking the story so far. It's getting pretty intense. Please comment/vote I'd really appreciate it💕
.
.
.
🐞Spots Out!🐞
.
.
.