"You're leaving New York." Sienna's eyes widen in disbelief at her dad's subtle statement.

"W-what?"

"You heard me, you're leaving. You are no longer going to be living with me."

He wasn't even looking at Sienna, as picked up the rubbish on the ground.

"Your kicking me out? Where do you want me to go!" Sienna exclaimed, as she tried to get her dad to look at her whilst circling around him.

Silence took over the two, and Sienna was tempted to rip her hair out. Her dad couldn't just throw her out and expect her to become a better person after. It didn't work like that, and he was just completely insane right now.

Sienna had seen these type of movies enough, to always know when the party girl gets shipped off to a different country and then comes back new and improved, but that wasn't who Sienna was. She wasn't going to change for anyone.

"I knew I couldn't handle this, I was just being stubborn. But we both decided we should split up the two of you. I have one, she had the other. You didn't have to know. We no longer had to see each other." Mr McCall mumbled underneath his breath.

"Dad your not making any sense." Sienna exclaimed, as her stomach turned at the way her dad glared at her.

"Your moving to Beacon Hills."

"Where the hell is that?" Sienna exclaimed, as she watched her dad storm off to her room, whilst she ran at his heel.

"It's in California?" Her father responded.
Sienna furrowed her brows, nothing was making sense.

"What's in California?" Sienna questioned, as she tried to make her sentence make more sense, still feeling a bit dizzy.

Her dad continued to ignore her, and Sienna was already getting angry. "Who's in California dad!"

Her dad ignored her again, pushing past her.

"Dad-!"

"Your mother! Your mother is in California." Agent McCall yelled back, whilst he walked away from his flabbergasted daughter.

Sienna froze, her heart racing from what seemed like the tenth time her dad had enter her presence. He just seemed to be dropping bombs everywhere.

"M-my-"

"Yes your mother Sienna! I can't handle you anymore."

Tears fell freely down Sienna's cheek. "I have a mother. So my supposed dead beat mother is alive?"

Mr McCall sighed, running his hand through his dark hair. He shouldn't have told her like that, but he was getting sick of his own daughter.

Mr McCall knew he couldn't handle Sienna and his job. He always chose his job first, over Sienna. Growing up, Sienna finally realised this.

Then one day, she grew up and did it on her own. She was terrified at first, but all she had to do was fit into the best crowd, which were the rebels. They were what the students called popular, not popular with rich families, flashy cars and girls that wore barely anything and a face caked with make up.

They were just the laid back type, and it was easy for Sienna to join them once she knew the right words to say and the right way to act.

She just needed to know she had people there for her.

"I've already called a driver, he'll take you to the airport. There's another driver waiting for you in California, he will take you to Beacon Hills." Mr McCall announced casually.

Sienna's eyes widen in disbelief. "I'm going alone! You're making me doing this alone. Your insane!"

"Hey! Don't talk to me like that."

"If you're looking for respect you have another thing coming."

Sienna could feel herself burst with anger whilst her head pounded.

She couldn't sort anything out, her head was all messed up with different information and the alcohol she had consumed wasn't helping.

Her dad packed more of her clothes, shoving them into a bag roughly as Sienna bit her lip from trembling.

Mr McCall froze for a second, as he took a double glance at one of Sienna's sketches. He knew his daughter was an remarkable artist, and sometimes drew odd things but this shocked him.

"What is this?" Mr McCall snapped, holding up a sketch which had a curly haired woman on it and younger boy.

Sienna squinted her eyes, trying to get rid of her tears. "Is that all you care about? Some stupid sketch!"

"Sienna! What is this! Who are these people?"

"I don't know. It's just art." She yelled back in irritation, Sienna honestly didn't know why she drew it, she never knew why drew odd things at times and she never remembered them.

All she knew is sometimes, she woke up with odd sketches and weird words on papers filling her room, and the one with the woman and boy seemed to constant.

"Your right. I'm a screw up. I shouldn't live with you because im too messed up." Sienna choked out, as she grabbed her bag from her father.

Her heart practically throbbed, it felt so heavy in her chest she could barely move.

"Sienna-"

"I'll go dad." Sienna responded not looking up at him.

She had packed everything she needed, even grabbing a few accessories.

When she walked out the door. She wanted her dad to call her back, and then maybe she could promise to be a better daughter.

But he didn't, and Sienna despised him for that, but he was still her father.

Just like Mr McCall said, there was a yellow cab waiting for her.

She was going to miss New York, it's where she grew up and leaving this early, practically broke her.

She just hoped her mother really was alive.

Sienna didn't exactly have friends, so she didn't have anyone to call.

She grabbed her inhaler and held it tight, knowing when all the information settles in for her, she was going to need something to breath again.

_______________

This will be one of my favourite stories writing because I have so much planned. Even though this chapter Is a hella boring it will get better. We just have to go past the drama.

I hesitated to post chapter considering it had nothing to do with the actual show yet.

It's also one of the stories I will develop a lot and make sure it precisely how I want it, so updates might not be too frequent.

I will improve my writing in this and some chapters may be long. So sorry for that.

Thank you so much for the support on this story you guys are incredible. We also hit 700 followers omg

Please
Comment
Vote what you think. Remember Your comments motivate me.