"You know; other than eavesdropping on your boyfriend." She added and batted her eyes innocently.

"I didn't mean to!" Harry admitted. "I was on my way to Snape's office when I heard Draco and... Then I got curious."

Pansy chuckled and shook her head. "Whatever you say, Potter." She teased. "I have to get going though; just make sure you get out of here before they come out of that classroom... I don't think Snape will let you off as lightly."

"Whatever you say, Parkinson." He mocked. "I'll see you at dinner, bye."

***

"Well, I have to say I've missed this" Hermione snickered as she watched the two boys struggling with their arms.

"You'd think by now they'd be use to it" Blaise commented.

"Oh shut it, you two" Harry tried looking angry, but he truly was amused by how much they were readjusting — Draco had already used a cleansing charm three times to remove dinner stains from his shirt, and Harry kept dropping the fork in his hands.

"Why don't you just feed each other?" Blaise giggled slightly as the read head on his left frowned.

"No way, that's our thing!" Ron whined.

"Why would you two need to feed each other?" Pansy questioned. "It's not like- wait... Oh Merlin please don't tell me you-"

"- No no no no!" Blaise cut her off. "It's nothing like that!"

"Like what?" Ron asked confusedly and looked between the two Slytherins.

"Merlin, Ron. You really are thick at times." Hermione sighed and propped another fork full of spaghetti in her mouth.

"And you dare call me oblivious" Harry said dramatically and looked at his best friend.

"That's because you are" Ron stated. "You didn't even notice that Blaise and I are together up until a few days ago."

"Oh yeah? Well you didn't even realize that the surprise party back in fourth year was for you until Molly finally congratulated you with a toast." Harry laughed at the memory.

"I thought we agreed to never bring that up again" Ron pouted.

"Trust me, that agreement can never be followed through." Blaise commented.

"Tell me about it" Draco murmured with an eye roll.

Harry and Hermione had both seemed to notice that Draco was being rather quiet during the whole conversation, but Hermione trusted that Harry would make sure he was alright once they were alone.

"Attention, all students!" Professor Dumbledore's voice cut threw the loud clattering of students. "I'm afraid that dinner will be have to cut short, something has come up and everyone is required back in their dorms."

A few protests could be heard, but in a few minutes everyone had already started heading out the hall.

"What do you think this is all about?" Hermione whispered over to Pansy.

"No idea" she admitted. "But I have a feeling that it's nothing good."

***

"Drac-" Harry started, but the blonde quickly pressed Harry back against the closing door and placed a needy kiss onto his lips.

Harry wasted no time in returning the kiss, and leaned into Draco, his free hand going to the blonde's neck and deepening the kiss.

"Mmh! Wait-" Harry pulled away and looked at Draco.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked and furrowed his brows. "Are you okay?"

"I could ask you the same thing" Harry stated. Draco tilted his head and arched a brow, silently asking the Gryffindor to elaborate. "Draco, you've been in a bad mood ever since you got back from the manor... Did something happen? Do I need to be worried?"

Draco shook his head and leaned his head on Harry's shoulder. It surprised him, but he quickly responded in kissing the boy's head.

"Dray, talk to me."

"I'm sorry, Harry" Draco whispered. "Yes. Something did happen at the manor; but it's just family problems. I guess it's just stressing me out more than I thought it would." He half lied. He knew he couldn't tell Harry the full truth, but he figured that the smaller boy deserved some form of clarity during all this. "I'm fine, I promise."

"But what about you?" Draco quickly changed the subject. "We couldn't get a chance to talk in class about your... Um... You know..." He trailed off awkwardly.

"Oh that" Harry groaned. "I honestly don't know what happened... All I remember is standing in the bathroom and I suddenly felt this intense pain shooting through me." He stated.

"It was almost like I was put under ten crusio curses; you know?" Harry thought out loud.

That fucking bastard... Draco thought to himself as he placed a soft kiss on Harry's neck and pulled back to admire him. "Did... Anything else happen after that?"

"No" Harry lied. He didn't want to tell him about the thing with Ginny yet. Merlin alone knows what he would do if he had to deal with it right now. "I guess the pain just got a little too much and I blacked out — next thing I know I woke up in the hospital wing with a headache." He chuckled nervously, hoping to lighten the mood.

"I'm glad you're alright" Draco murmured with a smile; guilt invading his heart even more.

"And I'm glad you're alright too" Harry teased. "Now come on, I've been waiting all day for us to cuddle!"

"Clingy much?" Draco smirked. He obviously meant it as a joke; Harry's innocence was enough to suppress all the dark thoughts in his mind.

When all this is over, I'll make sure no one can hurt you ever again. Draco thought to himself and placed another kiss on Harry's forehead. And that's a promise.

Another thing Draco admired about Harry — Even though he has been through so much, he didn't stop trying to make everyone else around him happy. It was almost like he was trying to give them the happiness he never got.

But Draco had no idea how close to the truth his administration really was...