He loved Hermione dearly, but sometimes she managed to turn everything into an assignment.

Blaise chuckled and nodded his head shyly. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Ron; and thank you for accepting my invitation."

"No need to get so formal, Zabini" Ron snickered. "But, you're welcome."

They both let out a nervous chuckle and avoided each other's eye contact before Ron cleared his throat.

"Happy Christmas, Blaise" Ron smiled and hesitated before stepping on his toes to peck the Slytherin's cheek.

"That's not how you say goodbye" Blaise protested before bending down slightly to kiss the read head's lips — a warm comforting feeling spreading through them as their lips collided.

Blaise casually licked Ron's bottom lip, and the boy immediately obliged to his silent offer. Ron didn't even bother wasting time in battling for dominance; he just enjoyed the feeling of Blaise exploring his mouth with breathless passion.

"Happy Christmas indeed" Ron smiled with a flustered face as Blaise pulled away.

"You idiot"

Hermione x Pansy

"Are you sure? I really don't want to intrude-" Pansy tried to talk Hermione out of the idea, but it obviously wasn't going to work.

"- Pansy, they told me that I could bring a friend over for dinner. So, yes. I'm sure it's fine." Hermione giggled at the dark haired girl's nervousness.

"Okay, but-"

"- No but's. You're coming and that's final."

Pansy sighed and let Hermione drag her all the way from the station to a cab. "It's just like the carriages back at Hogwarts, but they don't fly" Hermione explained once she saw Pansy's confused expression.

"Yeah, no. I know that part" Pansy chuckled. "I just don't get why we couldn't floo or apparate."

"One, my parents don't have a floo at their house and, Two, we're still underage and it will be a direct violation of the rule to not use charms or spells in the presence of a muggle."

"How do you know about-" Pansy wanted to ask further, but was cut of by Hermione's exited squeals as they neared her house.

Hermione paid for the cab with some of her muggle money and led Pansy towards the front door, where she quickly unlocked it with her spare key.

"Mum!? Dad!? I'm home!" Hermione called as they entered the quiet house.

No response.

"Guess they're not here right now" Hermione stated and smiled at Pansy. "We can go settle your things down in my bedroom for the time being."

"Alright" Pansy nodded and followed Hermione up the stairs into her small, comfortable, bedroom.

"Oh, before I forget!" Hermione babbled to herself and walked over to her cupboard before pulling out a green packaged box. "I got you a Christmas present."

"Hermione, you didn't have to!" Pansy scolded. "I didn't even get anything for you-"

"Don't worry about it" Hermione waved her off. "And besides, I wanted too. I actually got you all gifts... Unfortunately I still have to wait for my owl to come back before I can deliver them."